artdaq_core Release Notes 1.04.30 (04-May-2016)¶
This release of artdaq_core includes new versions of art that have not yet been tested for compatibility with artdaq (see below). These versions are necessary, however, to product offline bundles which rely on the artdaq_core classes.
This version of artdaq_core can be built against art v1_18_05 (s31), art v1_17_07 (s30)**, art v1_17_06 (s28)**, art v1_17_05 (s26)**, art v1_17_04 (s24)**, art v1_17_03 (s21), art v1_17_02 (s20)**, art v1_16_02 (s18)**, art_ v1_16_00 (s16)**, art v1_15_02 (s15), or art v1_14_02 (s11)**. It can also be built with gcc v4_9_2 (e7), or v4_9_3 (e9) using --std=c++14.
** Denotes not officially supported by artdaq v1_12_16
The initial tarfiles on SciSoft include e9:21 builds.
- Previous version's release notes
- Downloads: http://scisoft.fnal.gov/scisoft/packages/artdaq_core/v1_04_30
- Nodes where this release has been deployed:
External Package Changes¶
- Feature #12514: Add timestamp field to artdaq::Fragment header
- Feature #12516: Create ContainerFragment type for TriggeredFragmentGenerators
- FragmentPtrs is now a std::list<FragmentPtr> (was std::vector<FragmentPtr>)