art suite release notes 2.07.01 (2017/05/25)¶
- An art series 2.07 release
Platform/compiler support changes¶
- Ubuntu 14 is no longer supported
e14(GCC 6.3) versions are supported for the
External package changes¶
|Package||art 2.06.03 (previous)||art 2.07.01 (current)|
- Bug #16035 (art): One of the internal
arttests checks if the available-modules printout is sensible. This has been fixed for Darwin systems.
- Bug #16146 (art): Graceful shutdown of
arthas been restored for premature completion of an
- Bug #16448 (art):
artwill now throw if an attempt to insert an
Assns<B,A(,D)>product is inserted into the
Assns<A,B(,D)>product has been declared via
- Bug #16508 (art): The ability to specify a
SelectEventsclause on trigger criteria from a previous process has been restored.
- Bug #16520 (art): An attempt to access a non-existent
RootFileDBwas happening for old
art/ROOT data files. This error has been fixed.
- Bugs exposed by compiling with Clang, as reported by Ben Morgan, have been addressed:
- Bug #13000 (canvas): Correctly demangle inline namespaces when calculating the uniform type name with Clang.
- Bug #14005 (canvas): Add compile-time logic to determine if ABI types are available for
maybeCastObjthe compiler being used.
- Bug #16625 (cetlib): Various missing includes, invalid type aliases, etc. that GCC silently accepted have been fixed.
With this version, it was discovered that an unintentional breaking change was introduced when using the
TFileService. That change is reverted in