- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/01/2012
- Last connection: 07/15/2020
- NOvA Production Projects (Developer, 01/15/2013)
- IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) (Reporter, 04/29/2014)
- NuMI Beam (Developer, 07/30/2013)
- RMS (Developer, 11/12/2012)
- ProtoDUNE Data Management (Manager, Developer, 11/14/2017)
- SOFTWARE (Developer, 11/12/2012)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 04/24/2014)
- MINOS Online (Reporter, 02/02/2013)
- NuMI Beam Simulation (Developer, 07/30/2013)
- Nova Reconstruction (Developer, 10/15/2015)
- Memo Pad (Developer, 11/12/2012)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 11/01/2012)
- SIMULATION (Developer, 11/12/2012)
- NOvA Operations (Developer, 03/06/2017)
- ADMIN (Developer, 11/12/2012)
- NOvA Production (Developer, 08/27/2015)
- MINOS (Developer, 07/31/2017)
- dune-data-management (Manager, 08/06/2018)
- NuMI Beam Muon Monitoring (Developer, 04/01/2019)
- fife_utils (Reporter, 03/06/2015)
- art (Reporter, 02/22/2013)
- DATABASE (Developer, 11/12/2012)
- NOvA Break Point Fitter (Developer, 04/20/2017)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- art_root_io (Reporter, 08/13/2018)
- 12:19 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43473 (svn): Added a model of the slow component of scintillation light. Cherenkov light is assumed to be fast since PC and PPO are directly excited by the UV component of Cherenkov light. Typically the timing PDF is different for beta and alphas, so I linearly scaled the probability of selecting the alpha distribution based on the dE/dx of the particle producing the light and the typical dE/dx of the betas and alphas used in the experiments determining the timing PDF. I took parameters from the Borexino paper arXiv:1704.02291 since the timing distribution is primarily determined by the use of PC and PPO (bis-MSB is negligible at the concentration we use). This model is disabled by default. To enable it, set UseScintTime: true
- 03:43 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36899 (svn): Now correctly filling SpillData::isRHC instead of just SpillData::hornI.
- 12:13 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35971 (svn): Fixed debug message to only print the appropriate number of ADC values for a given nanoslice version. This should fix the errors seen in the FD miniproduction tests using single point runs.
- 12:17 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35715 (svn): This is the ray tracing package I developed to construct the photon collection templates used by ImprovedTransport. Instructions on how to use this package are in the included README file.
- 03:16 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34900 (svn): Based on discussions at the conveners and DetSim meetings, I've removed the randomization of pixel gains. Instead, each pixel is assigned the mean of the gain distribution for that pixel position. This accounts for the fact that pixels have systematically different gains depending on their position on the APD without injecting excess variation that the currrent calibration procedure can not remove.
- 04:17 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34467 (svn): Updated the FD and ND attenuation profiles to match average functions derived from fiber stringing data, as shown in docdb-34702.
- 04:16 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34466 (svn): Changed Birks constant to 0.01155 as found in bench measurements shown in docdb-34223.
- 04:14 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34465 (svn): Turned on Robert's code that models the time structure of the NuMI beam.
- 04:13 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34464 (svn): If the flux is dk2nu, SpillData is now filled from the flux metadata. This should allow for reco to be able to tell whether a file is FHC or RHC.
Also available in: Atom