- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/07/2012
- Last connection: 07/21/2020
- Simulation Software (Manager, 05/21/2014)
- NuMI Beam (Developer, 05/18/2015)
- LBNE CDR (Developer, 08/07/2012)
- Analysis Software (Manager, 05/28/2014)
- NuMI Beam Simulation (Developer, 05/18/2015)
- Ion Chamber (Manager, 05/21/2014)
- Documentation (Manager, 09/13/2012)
- GArSoft (Developer, 09/19/2016)
- LBNE Muon Systems NSF Proposal (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Liason, GroupAcct, 09/11/2012)
- Data (Manager, 05/28/2014)
- Muon Beam (Manager, Developer, 02/08/2013)
- NuMI Beam Muon Monitoring (Developer, 04/01/2019)
- LBNE Stopped Muon Counter (Manager, 08/25/2016)
- LBNE ND Muon Systems (Manager, Developer, 09/13/2012)
- LBNF Beam Simulation (Developer, 02/03/2014)
- DAQ Software (Manager, 05/28/2014)
- US-NA61 (Developer, 02/08/2013)
- 11:37 AM GArSoft Wiki edit: Getting_Started_Developing_using_CVMFS_git_and_mrb (#31)
- 11:30 AM GArSoft Wiki edit: Getting_Started_Developing_using_CVMFS_git_and_mrb (#30)
- 11:29 AM GArSoft Wiki edit: Getting_Started_Developing_using_CVMFS_git_and_mrb (#29)
- 04:35 PM NuMI Beam Simulation Revision 214fb594 (gnumi): Added a few comments (like where the factor of pi comes from).
- Also, this was normalizing things to neutrinos per 1e9 PoTs, which was somewhat confusing and not a an obvious choice...
- 03:28 PM NuMI Beam Simulation Revision 469581bb (gnumi): Just updated the CC and NC cross section files to the neugen 3.1 values. This one is not really neessary since one could just use CC+NC.
- 03:26 PM NuMI Beam Simulation Revision a4020156 (gnumi): Updating the cross sections to use data stored in Contrib/yumiceva/BeamTools.
- The values are from neugen v3.1 and are on iron in units of 10E-38 cm**2.
- 03:22 PM NuMI Beam Simulation Revision b96349cf (mars): First version. Fortran routine to open an flux file ntuple, read in all of the entries, and globally shift all of the x,y, and z positions before writting out the ntuple again.
- This was necessary for the v18 flux files to account for the fact that the target center is not aligned with the cent...
- 09:52 AM NuMI Beam Simulation Revision 69f5a2c7 (gnumi): Fix three-body kaon decays provided by David Jaffe.
- 04:16 PM NuMI Beam Simulation Revision a55933e1 (mars): Changed the output ntuple to output 23 variables, including the incident
- proton event number.
- 02:58 PM NuMI Beam Simulation Revision 994cf1bf (gnumi): For the case of external hadrons, the event number should really be the
- proton number, which gets now gets passed in from the NTKINE file. The
routine ntkine.f already fills NT_EVTNO, so w...
Also available in: Atom