- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/23/2012
- Last connection: 01/17/2019
- glideinWMS (Developer, Reporter, 08/28/2012)
- HEP Cloud Facility (Manager, 08/18/2015)
- The Privilege Project (Developer, 05/30/2014)
- Google Cloud Testing (Manager, 09/07/2016)
- HPC Tests on HEPCloud (Manager, 06/07/2016)
- CVMFS Support (Manager, Developer, 11/17/2015)
- FIFE (Developer, 08/14/2015)
- HPC_operations (Manager, 08/02/2017)
- 09:28 AM glideinWMS Feature #20545: Problems with the default 'frontend' user in the Factory
- > The IDs sent in the email from Krista seem not to belong to any user, would be good to check ‘getent passwd 992’ an...
- 12:11 PM glideinWMS Bug #19827: Authentication error in glidein
- Oh - I should point out that the proxy will be continuously updated by some CEs throughout the lifetime of the pilot....
- 11:58 AM glideinWMS Bug #19827: Authentication error in glidein
- Note that HTCondor should be matching GSI_SKIP_HOST_CHECK_CERT_REGEX against the EEC identity, not the DN of the prox...
- 02:52 PM glideinWMS Feature #19422: Update of the software license
- This is a non-standard change to a BSD 3-clause license. Particularly, this part may be worrisome to collaborators a...
- 08:09 AM glideinWMS Bug #19360: Critical bug in 3.2.21 leads to leaking glideFactoryEntryGroup.py processes
Is the proposal then that we don't fix the process leaking bug because it is a good thing that the factory cra...
- 10:30 PM glideinWMS Bug #19360: Critical bug in 3.2.21 leads to leaking glideFactoryEntryGroup.py processes
- Is there something in the exception cleanup path that is broken?
Regardless of the issue at hand, this shouldn't b...
- 02:55 PM glideinWMS Support #17662: singularity jobs each need a separate linux session to support restricted-access cvmfs
- Process groups are not sessions (multiple processes are in a process group; multiple process groups are in a session)...
- 11:28 AM glideinWMS Feature #17102 (Closed): Do not set GLIDEIN_ToDie based on X509 user proxy expiration
- GLIDEIN_ToDie should not be statically configured based on X509 user proxy expiration.
- The most common CEs these...
- 10:44 AM glideinWMS Feature #17081: Remove dependency from globus clients
- The timeframe for OSG stopping distribution of Globus clients is sometime after the OSG (and WLCG and EGI...) stops u...
- 03:57 PM glideinWMS Feature #13807: Support Singularity (future replacement for glexec)
- We're starting to see VOs that are putting this into production outside of gWMS code.
Example job wrappers: https:...
Also available in: Atom