- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/13/2012
- Last connection: 10/30/2020
- NOvA DAQ Timing System (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- Summer Shutdown 2017 (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- NOvA Data Quality (Developer, 11/02/2016)
- NOvA DAQ (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- NOvA Test Beam (Manager, 04/12/2018)
- NOvA DAQ General (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- NOvA DAQ Dashboard (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 06/13/2012)
- DAQ Subsystems (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- NOvA Online Monitoring (Developer, 08/24/2016)
- DAQ Operations (Developer, Reporter, 10/26/2016)
- NOvA Operations (Manager, 05/07/2018)
- DAQ Monitoring (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- Control Room Software (Developer, 08/19/2016)
- NOvA DAQ Downtime Logger (Developer, 09/01/2017)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 04:49 PM NOvA-ART Revision 45855 (svn): Added logic to turn NFEB and DDAct trigger rate plots red for Test Beam if either have values lower than we expect. These failures can also trigger emails (though currently the email only goes to me).
- 03:48 PM NOvA-ART Revision 45827 (svn): Adding Test Beam into live evd page for shifts.
- 01:25 PM NOvA-ART Revision 45758 (svn): Added check and removal of stale Rsync lock file.
- 02:49 PM NOvA-ART Revision 45718 (svn): Removed dependency on scp via a gpvm so that this page is not susceptible to gpvm issues. Web area will now be owned by novanearline instead of novadata.
- 02:38 PM NOvA-ART Revision 45693 (svn): Script to create histograms of spill-by-spill beam width along with a csv of subrun-averaged beam width.
- 02:37 PM NOvA-ART Revision 45692 (svn): Extending high end of beam width histograms to 3mm. This isn't changing any of the cut values, but will save more data in actual bins of the histogram rather than putting them all in the overflow bin.
- 01:11 PM NOvA-ART Revision 45641 (svn): Udpated to farm-mgr-02.
- 04:16 PM NOvA Test Beam Wiki edit: Running_Conditions (#65)
- Added -f to period2b stuff.
- 01:58 PM NOvA Revision 12362: When we switched to far-datamon-2016 we moved the output area of files. Updating cleanup script to reflect that.
Also available in: Atom