- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/03/2010
- Last connection: 04/22/2016
- 09:09 AM NOvA-ART Revision 19436 (svn): Taking myself off the disk usage email list. Also removed lingering satish emails.
- 08:46 AM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Documentation_FOR_BEGINNERS (#160)
- 03:05 PM NOvA-ART Revision 19424 (svn): Adding the scripts need to make pretty plots from the ntuple created by ReMIdDedx_module.cc and the job to run ReMIdDedx_module.cc. Again, these could stand to be cleaned up by the future owner.
- 02:51 PM NOvA-ART Revision 19423 (svn): Committing the (ugly, messy, sad) code that once belonged to Nick and then was passed to me. This code makes the muon and proton dE/dx plots I have shown before. The future owner should make this code prettier.
- 02:27 PM NOvA-ART Revision 19422 (svn): Committing the cosmic rejection cuts Nick and I used for the contained sample in our theses. These are straight cuts that do not use a BDT. Since the cut flow all lives in CAF instead of ART, it is a bit long and not too pretty. In the future, people should feel free to get rid of it or move it to a different file if desired.
- 11:58 AM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Tech_Notes_and_Other_Important_Documents (#40)
- 11:54 AM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Tech_Notes_and_Other_Important_Documents (#39)
- 11:52 AM NOvA-ART Revision 19270 (svn): Pointing ReMId at a slightly more appropriate fit. This fit is updated more regularly and the analysis cares more about tracks that start in the active region, which is what the new fit is optimized for, than tracks contained entirely in the catcher region, which is what the old function was for. I tested this and compared results using one ND file -- the same events passed old and new methods.
- 11:51 AM NOvA-ART Revision 19269 (svn): Added function so that ReMId can call this one, instead of the slightly wrong one it had been calling. ReMId uses track length in muon catcher to energy fit to convert energy samplings in muon catcher into appropriate "active" distances apart. Before, it had used the fit for tracks entirely contained in the muon catcher. This fit isn't updated regularly; instead, the fit for tracks which start in the active region and end in the catcher region is. This fit is now what ReMId will use.
- 01:48 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Third_analysis_todo_list (#35)
Also available in: Atom