- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/23/2012
- Last connection: 08/12/2019
- FluxReader (Developer, 05/13/2016)
- SOFTWARE (Developer, 06/17/2014)
- Memo Pad (Developer, 06/17/2014)
- SIMULATION (Developer, 06/17/2014)
- NuMI Beam (Developer, 06/25/2014)
- BATCH (Developer, 02/26/2016)
- PPFX (Developer, 02/13/2018)
- DATABASE (Developer, 06/17/2014)
- RMS (Developer, 06/17/2014)
- lbne-lblpwgtools (Developer, 05/29/2012)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 04/21/2017)
- MINOS Online (Reporter, 06/17/2014)
- NuMI Beam Muon Monitoring (Developer, 04/01/2019)
- MINOS (Developer, 07/31/2017)
- ADMIN (Developer, 06/17/2014)
- FNAL Software School, Summer 2014 (Reporter, GroupAcct, 07/29/2014)
- NuMI Beam Simulation (Developer, 06/25/2014)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 04/21/2017)
- 01:29 PM MINOS Support #22262: Keepup since 2019 March 18
- From discussions with Mateus and Deepika of Minerva, I think there are two pieces of information that might be missin...
- 10:29 AM FluxReader 1.00 hour (Bug #15286 (New): Default Genie XSec File format not always valid)
- This bug is fixed. I followed the recommended solution above.
- 10:27 AM FluxReader Revision 36: Modified setup script to use cvmfs making it compatible with the grid. Fixed issue #15286, code once again can grab the correct xsec file. Users can now pass Fluxreader xrootd paths to improve grid running.
- 02:25 PM SOFTWARE Wiki edit: 64bitBuild (#13)
- 01:28 PM BATCH Support #17889: Commit rsync scripts to CVS (contrib/CVMFS) including setup_minossoft_FNALU_parser_CVMFS.sh
- (*at* Robert Hatcher) I am curious if the @setup_minossoft_FNALU_parser_CVMFS.sh@ is now redundant. And if it is not ...
- 01:22 PM BATCH Support #17889 (New): Commit rsync scripts to CVS (contrib/CVMFS) including setup_minossoft_FNALU_parser_CVMFS.sh
- Commit rsync scripts to CVS (contrib/CVMFS) including setup_minossoft_FNALU_parser_CVMFS.sh
- 10:35 AM BATCH Support #17364: Reviving CVMFS
- Art concluded that we were unable to publish our cvmfs repository due to the soft link @/grid/fermiapp/minos/products...
- 12:49 PM BATCH Support #17364: Reviving CVMFS
- I ran @/grid/fermiapp/minos/scripts/modescan@ as @minsoft@ to cleanup permissions in @/grid/fermiapp/minos/products@ ...
- 12:52 PM BATCH Support #17364: Reviving CVMFS
- It looks like the test failed to publish to CVMFS. Here is a clip of the output messages:...
- 05:33 PM BATCH Support #17364: Reviving CVMFS
- I am doing a live test of our updated rsync2CVMFS.sh script.
Also available in: Atom