- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/18/2011
- Last connection: 07/07/2020
- llrf-HWR-fe-software (Manager, Developer, 08/15/2019)
- llrf-SSR1-2Cavity-firmware (Manager, 10/16/2019)
- llrf_hwr_fe_software_acnet (Manager, Developer, 07/09/2020)
- llrf-SSR1-fe-software (Manager, 10/16/2019)
- MEBT Chopper (Manager, 07/18/2018)
- BOE and RLS (Manager, Developer, 04/10/2020)
- 3.9 GHz Cryomodule testing (Manager, 02/01/2020)
- Main Injector and MRF (Manager, 03/11/2020)
- llrf-hwr-2cavity-firmware (Manager, 10/16/2019)
- PIP-II IT HWR (Manager, Developer, 08/15/2019)
- CMTS Q0 Extract (Manager, 07/26/2018)
- PIP II IT SSR1 (Manager, 10/16/2019)
- LELPP (Manager, 11/18/2011)
- 09:51 AM Main Injector and MRF Task #24603 (New): New Chassis for MILLRF - RF filters and other loose components in MI
- There are several filters and other connectorized parts sitting in the MI LLRF VXI crate that need to be placed into ...
- 03:44 PM llrf-hwr-2cavity-firmware Task #24597 (Work in progress): Resonance controller needs diagnostics
- The control loop takes off in one direction with positive gain and the other way with negative gain. It is if the er...
- 03:40 PM llrf-hwr-2cavity-firmware Bug #24596 (Work in progress): Resonance control goes with the wrong controller
- Cav 6 labview page goes with cavity 5 controller.
This could be in the firmware, software or labview.
- 03:36 PM PIP-II IT HWR Bug #24593: HWR Resonance control cables
- At least cables 5 and 6 are labeled wrong. Resonance control is also on the wrong labview page.
- 03:52 PM PIP-II IT HWR Bug #24593 (Work in progress): HWR Resonance control cables
- There is still confusion about cables.
From Joe's notes.
Powered up cavity #5 at low power, and began calibrati...
- 02:22 PM PIP-II IT HWR Task #23587: Terminate cables for HWR valves and pressure transducers
- Dan, is this complete?
- 10:45 AM llrf-HWR-fe-software Bug #24583: HWR Cavity power and gradient calibration
- Here is the procedure from Ahmed.
Here's a OneDrive link to ED0011906--3.9GHz LCLS-II RF Systems Sc...
- 10:43 AM llrf-HWR-fe-software Task #24587 (Resolved): HWR start trigger cable termination
- Hi Brian,
The HWR LLRF trig device is P:HLRFTD,W,E. There are cables pulled to rack 202. If you need 4, the cabl...
- 10:37 AM llrf-HWR-fe-software Task #24585 (Resolved): HWR resonance control pressure set button is broken
- HWR resonance control pressure set button is broken. This means we can't set the pressure set point. The card needs...
- 09:59 AM llrf-HWR-fe-software Task #24584 (New): HWR startup procedure
- We need a consistent process for bringing up a cavity and RF system.
1) All code and functionality must be verified ...
Also available in: Atom