- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/16/2011
- Last connection: 07/16/2019
- 10:27 AM Proton Source LLRF Task #22489 (Assigned): RF chassis prototype
- The RF chassis needs to be prototyped (see block diagram ticket 21910)
A system design review will be done before ...
- 11:21 AM SOCMFC TEST Labview Revision 36465d71: Commiting source code
- 08:01 AM LE Linac LLRF Task #21912 (Assigned): Support efforts to move LE Linac LLRF to kernel 6.4
- Two development stations have been made to work(fully functional) with the VXworks 5.5 Kernel.
Pierrick is curre...
- 10:38 AM HE Linac LLRF Task #21913 (New): HE Linac LLRF board testing and verification
- Kiyomi asked me to help support efforts for testing HE linac LLRF boards.
This requires some effort to learn the s...
- 10:34 AM LE Linac LLRF Task #21912 (Assigned): Support efforts to move LE Linac LLRF to kernel 6.4
- A second LLRF development station has been put together, mostly for training purposes for Trevor Butler & controls de...
- 09:56 AM Group Management Task #19172 (New): Project status
operation effort: Josh (10%), Ed (5%), Brian (5%)
Josh (35%), Ed (10%), Brian(25%)
- 09:25 AM Recycler Mu2e Task #17062 (New): Recycler Documents
- 1. Block diagram on Website not dated, is not up to date.
2. Better names for diagrams.
3. Doxygen out of date....
- 09:59 AM LELPP Bug #2314 (Resolved): "Phase is Locked" LED is On when "805 REF IN" disconnected.
- This issue has been "resolved" by clarifying the problem and system specification. No request has been made to fix t...
- 08:27 AM LELPP Bug #2314 (Feedback): "Phase is Locked" LED is On when "805 REF IN" disconnected.
- This is a feature of the Wenzel phase locked oscillator. The specification does not require a phase lock indication ...
Also available in: Atom