- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/15/2011
- Last connection: 02/15/2019
- User Support for Distributed Computing (Manager, Developer, 07/28/2015)
- Production Operations Management Service (POMS) (Developer, 10/05/2016)
- Gratia v2 Development (Manager, Developer, 11/11/2015)
- FermiGrid Service Metrics (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- JobSub (Manager, Liason, 11/27/2013)
- REX (Developer, 03/10/2012)
- Landscape public (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- redmine-lib (Developer, 08/20/2013)
- REX-Cert-db (Developer, 01/22/2013)
- IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) (Developer, 01/29/2019)
- Continuous Integration (CI) (Manager, 03/20/2017)
- maaws (Developer, 04/17/2015)
- FERRY (Manager, Developer, 02/14/2017)
- IFront (Manager, Developer, 11/15/2011)
- Google Cloud Testing (Developer, 10/25/2016)
- FIFE (Developer, 04/16/2014)
- 04:20 PM JobSub Bug #21440: make the dagbegins request less memory
- This seems to have broken things. Looks like 4MB is a minimum.
HoldReason = "Error from email@example.com...
- 11:18 AM JobSub Feature #20167: Assign user priority to clusters for jobsub project
- This ticket is a duplicate of 13853 and should be closed as a duplicate.
- 09:06 AM JobSub Bug #21440 (Resolved): make the dagbegins request less memory
- Not sure what a dagbegin is or why it's there since it literally does NOTHING!!!
Anyway, don't require 2GB for it ...
- 12:16 PM FIFE Wiki edit: Best_Practice (#49)
- 12:13 PM FIFE Wiki edit: Best_Practice (#48)
- 12:02 PM JobSub Bug #20662 (New): Failures when one collector is down
- When gpcollector04 was down we were getting a high number of submission and jobsub_q failures. Below is a submission...
- 11:40 AM JobSub Feature #20504 (Closed): use tls 1.2
- The DOE is requiring the lab to stop using older tls versions for security reasons. Can jobsub client talk to jobsub...
- 09:31 AM FIFE Wiki edit: Integrating_Experiments_into_FIFE (#151)
- 11:52 AM glideinWMS Feature #11069: Blacklisting a work node from the frontend
- We implemented this ourselves a long time ago because we needed it. I don't care if you do this any more or not.
Also available in: Atom