- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/15/2011
- Last connection: 04/22/2019
- REX-Cert-db (Developer, 01/22/2013)
- Production Operations Management Service (POMS) (Developer, 10/05/2016)
- IFront (Manager, Developer, 11/15/2011)
- Gratia v2 Development (Manager, Developer, 11/11/2015)
- FermiGrid Service Metrics (Manager, Developer, 12/17/2014)
- REX (Developer, 03/10/2012)
- JobSub (Manager, Liason, 11/27/2013)
- User Support for Distributed Computing (Manager, Developer, 07/28/2015)
- redmine-lib (Developer, 08/20/2013)
- maaws (Developer, 04/17/2015)
- FERRY (Manager, Developer, 02/14/2017)
- Google Cloud Testing (Developer, 10/25/2016)
- FIFE (Developer, 04/16/2014)
- Continuous Integration (CI) (Manager, 03/20/2017)
- Landscape public (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) (Developer, 01/29/2019)
- 04:27 PM IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) Feature #22192: Turning off cdf and dzero voms servers
- Sure that's fine. No hurry.
- 12:41 PM IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) Feature #22192: Turning off cdf and dzero voms servers
- This stems from INC000001042837
- 12:37 PM IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) Feature #22192 (New): Turning off cdf and dzero voms servers
- Shreyas saw that ifdh is trying to connect to the old voms servers for cdf and d0 if a proxy doesn't exist and we're ...
- 04:20 PM JobSub Bug #21440: make the dagbegins request less memory
- This seems to have broken things. Looks like 4MB is a minimum.
HoldReason = "Error from firstname.lastname@example.org...
- 11:18 AM JobSub Feature #20167: Assign user priority to clusters for jobsub project
- This ticket is a duplicate of 13853 and should be closed as a duplicate.
- 09:06 AM JobSub Bug #21440 (Closed): make the dagbegins request less memory
- Not sure what a dagbegin is or why it's there since it literally does NOTHING!!!
Anyway, don't require 2GB for it ...
- 12:16 PM FIFE Wiki edit: Best_Practice (#49)
- 12:13 PM FIFE Wiki edit: Best_Practice (#48)
- 12:02 PM JobSub Bug #20662 (New): Failures when one collector is down
- When gpcollector04 was down we were getting a high number of submission and jobsub_q failures. Below is a submission...
Also available in: Atom