- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/15/2011
- Last connection: 02/10/2016
- Dark Energy Spectroscopic Survey [DESpec] (Developer, 01/10/2013)
- Simulation Pipeline (Developer, 01/11/2013)
- Science Verification (Developer, 05/16/2012)
- DECam Operations (Developer, 07/17/2012)
- DES Operations (Developer, 08/27/2013)
- Observations OLD (Developer, 01/11/2013)
- Education and Public Outreach (Developer, 10/06/2014)
- Dark Energy Survey (Developer, 11/30/2011)
- 08:57 PM Dark Energy Spectroscopic Survey [DESpec] Support #3479: worsening
- Its just a fudge factor, to make the sky a little brighter, for example, as Will said, as a function of airmass. Thou...
- 01:50 PM Dark Energy Spectroscopic Survey [DESpec] Support #3470: redshift dimming of flux; redshifting of spectrum
- No, it should just happen in one place. I believe there was a comment in the code about that.
I vote for doing all t...
- 01:32 PM Simulation Pipeline Feature #3426: Sim_Gal_Spec_Observed
- Hi Ben,
I'm not working on "Sim_Gal_Spec_Observed". While at Zurich, Brian had been translating my code into Pytho...
- 11:30 AM Simulation Pipeline Support #3411: Spectra
- In my original code, the simulated observed spectra came out in linear bins. The error-free spectra produced from k-c...
- 11:24 AM Simulation Pipeline Support #3420: Import of galaxy SED
- I didn't make this, but the labelling seems off. Here's the correct labels, from table 3 of this paper http://adsabs....
- 01:22 PM Simulation Pipeline Bug #3386: Spectra
- Hi Ben,
It was Brian who converted my code to Python, so you better ask him. I don't know if he ever compiled the ...
- 04:59 PM Dark Energy Spectroscopic Survey [DESpec] Support #3312: sky background and galaxy emission
- 1. Good question. Not completely sure. This is basically saying that the emission happens higher up in the atmosphere...
- 05:26 PM Dark Energy Spectroscopic Survey [DESpec] Support #3273: Signal-to-noise calc questions
- 1. They're all inside of the kcorrect bundle, which you can get here: http://howdy.physics.nyu.edu/index.php/Kcorrect...
Also available in: Atom