- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/15/2011
- Last connection: 12/14/2011
- LELPP (Developer, 11/29/2011)
- 01:47 PM LELPP Bug #2217: Digital control through ACNET
- The AN documentation prepared by Paul Joireman, http://www-bd.fnal.gov/controls/micro_p/rfies/an++/html/, does mentio...
- 11:24 AM LELPP Bug #2217: Digital control through ACNET
- We meet today from 9-10:30 in the Loft with the following discussion:
1. A demo of digital control the way that the ...
- 02:44 PM LELPP Bug #2217: Digital control through ACNET
- Z:TSTDEV is an existing device with basic status and control properties. I added extended text to it. So this dev...
- 01:02 PM LELPP Bug #2217: Digital control through ACNET
- I identified existing uses of digital properties, some of which might present a way to do things better. Wrote SQL t...
- 10:51 AM TCLK Infrastructure Revision da525cd0 (vx-sld): 1. The Tornado 2.0 compilers are reporting a warning which apparently did not
- get reported with Tornado 1.0.1. compilers. The warning text is "ANSI C++
forbids cast to non-reference type used...
- 01:30 PM TCLK Infrastructure Revision e3f08f93 (vx-sld): 1. Add a comment explaining origin of SLD's vendor and device id.
- 08:43 AM TCLK Infrastructure Revision 71d38cca (vx-sld): 1. Fix t_init_triggers_with_address_and_callback to actually use the callback
- provided by the caller rather than automatically using t_periodic.
- 01:38 PM TCLK Infrastructure Revision 1e89b0b2 (vx-sld): 1. Add SUPPORTED_CPUS variable since libsld.a is only built for PPC603
- 12:02 PM TCLK Infrastructure Revision bca4136a (vx-sld): 1. Convert Makefile to fe.mk based one with warnings treated as errors.
- a. remove defs.mak unused by fe.mk.
b. add *.d to .cvsignore.
- 10:26 AM TCLK Infrastructure Revision 9191a63d (vx-sld): 1. Fix .. references to files in other parts of the nnfe hiearchy.
- a. nnfeLib.h.
2. Regenerate dependencies with make depend.
Also available in: Atom