- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/14/2011
- Last connection: 02/21/2012
- LELPP (Developer, 11/18/2011)
- 11:14 AM LLShared Revision 1a29bf04 (wavegen): Commented out not used lines in wavegenmb.c.
- Added taskDelay in WaveGenSelfTest function to wait for completion of
- 08:41 AM LELPP Feature #2207: Soft reset for LE Linac
- Development station Soft-reboot test.
Programmed dev station dsp with fixed code.
I made 4 soft reboots, all of t...
- 07:58 AM LELPP Bug #2314 (Closed): "Phase is Locked" LED is On when "805 REF IN" disconnected.
- Having a "805 Ref In" signal disconnected from RF board, the
card's front panel LED reports that "Phase is Locked", ...
- 07:51 AM LELPP Bug #2308 (Resolved): Linac LO generation has low output in test lab
- I removed 10dB pad from the '805 REF IN" input on RF module. The signal level is within the spec now: "LO IN" coming ...
- 07:51 AM LELPP 0.17 hour (Bug #2308 (Closed): Linac LO generation has low output in test lab)
- 07:46 AM LELPP Bug #2205 (Resolved): Occational station fail on reboot.
- I am closing the thread with the following conclusion.
- 11:19 AM LELPP Feature #2207: Soft reset for LE Linac
- Took MFC #10, with MAXII updated for soft-reset, from Barry and verified it on LEL development station. First I verif...
- 11:19 AM LELPP 0.50 hour (Feature #2207 (Feedback): Soft reset for LE Linac)
- 09:20 AM LELPP Bug #2205: Occational station fail on reboot.
- I changed status to feedback, assuming that Brian is to decide what to do next.
- 09:17 AM LELPP Bug #2205 (Feedback): Occational station fail on reboot.
Also available in: Atom