- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/19/2011
- Last connection: 11/30/2020
- Grid Scripts (Manager, 10/16/2012)
- STMDAQ (Manager, 10/03/2018)
- Extinction Monitor (Manager, 09/23/2014)
- Mu2eCCFC (Manager, 05/10/2016)
- IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) (Reporter, 04/29/2014)
- MARS (Manager, 11/13/2012)
- Mu2ePbarIDAnalysis (Manager, 08/25/2017)
- G4beamline (Manager, 10/16/2012)
- Test DAQ (Manager, 09/23/2014)
- Stntuple (Manager, 11/05/2015)
- Stopping target monitor (Manager, 10/03/2018)
- Mu2e otsdaq ExtMon (Manager, Developer, 09/16/2019)
- Standalone (Manager, 05/10/2016)
- Mu2ePbarModels (Manager, 05/17/2017)
- ORKA (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/19/2012)
- Tools (Manager, 04/20/2015)
- Offline Software (Manager, 10/16/2012)
- mu2estat (Manager, 06/05/2017)
- Detector Construction DB (Manager, 08/09/2015)
- Mu2e (Manager, 10/16/2012)
- fhicl-cpp (Reporter, 03/04/2014)
- Mu2e Offline (Manager, Developer, 10/16/2012)
- CRV Firmware (Manager, 06/07/2019)
- CRV (Manager, 06/07/2019)
- Detector Components (Manager, 09/23/2014)
- User (Manager, 11/21/2014)
- art (Reporter, 12/17/2011)
- art_root_io (Reporter, 08/13/2018)
- Distributed Computing Support (Stakeholder, 04/06/2017)
- 10:31 PM Tools Revision 2e41e706 (filetools): mu2eGenFilterEff: write out the results formatted for the Proditions table.
- 06:50 PM Tools Revision 0b008b4f (filetools): mu2eGenFilterEff: use the multiple metadata interface
- More efficient/faster than getting records one-by-one.
- 10:28 PM art_root_io Bug #25263: art memory use for concatenation
- Hi Kyle, a question on the problem and fix. Per your comment #4 above the problem was due to per-file configuration...
- 04:41 PM art_root_io Bug #25263: art memory use for concatenation
- Wow! That was fast! Thank you, Kyle!
- 10:48 PM art_root_io Bug #25263: art memory use for concatenation
- Here is an update. I managed to concatenate the whole dataset. The
output file size is only 64 MB. However the re...
- 02:37 PM art_root_io Bug #25263 (Assigned): art memory use for concatenation
I have a dataset of less than 10,000 files, about 90 kB each. When I
run art to concatenate them into a s...
- 06:18 PM Tools Revision 0f5c7e9e (tools): Add support for FHICLCPP v4_11_02 used by the su2020 branch of Offline.
- 06:10 PM Tools Revision b7d3014c (bintools): Update to FHICLCPP v4_11_02 for art v3_05_02 (used by the su2020 Offline branch).
Also available in: Atom