- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/21/2011
- Last connection: 10/15/2019
- PowerPC Library for VxWorks (Developer, 03/08/2018)
- ACL Service (Developer, 09/20/2018)
- TCLK Infrastructure (Developer, 02/21/2018)
- Motion Controls (Developer, 03/09/2018)
- Node Poll (Developer, 01/11/2019)
- LOOKUP (Developer, 06/08/2018)
- DABBEL (Developer, 12/21/2018)
- DBNEWS Support (Developer, 09/17/2018)
- Console Applications (Developer, 01/11/2019)
- Data Request Format (Developer, 11/13/2018)
- ACNET Service (Manager, Developer, 02/04/2016)
- Applications Group (Developer, 03/19/2015)
- LCLS2 (Manager, Developer, 10/24/2016)
- DPM (Manager, Developer, 01/07/2016)
- Miscellaneous Utilities for Erlang (Developer, 03/23/2016)
- Event Reporter (Developer, 10/27/2017)
- Camera (Developer, 02/04/2016)
- Industry Pack Support in VxWorks (Developer, 04/24/2018)
- Library (Developer, 02/01/2016)
- Open Access Clients (Developer, 01/10/2019)
- TIMEAV (Developer, 01/10/2019)
- SSM Lite (Developer, 10/05/2018)
- Error Log for VxWorks (Developer, 05/03/2017)
- V474 - Quad Power Supply controller (A24) (Developer, 04/27/2017)
- Erlang Front-end Framework (Developer, 05/26/2016)
- Systems (Developer, 02/04/2016)
- NTPD For VxWorks (Developer, 02/17/2016)
- VxWorks Kernels (Developer, 04/05/2016)
- Central Services Group (Developer, 03/19/2015)
- Erlang event reporting (Developer, 12/15/2017)
- Scheduling module for Erlang (Developer, 02/28/2017)
- Front-end Group (Developer, 03/19/2015)
- VME Drivers (Developer, 04/27/2017)
- Machine Protection (Developer, 02/04/2016)
- AD Controls Department (Developer, 03/19/2015)
- Drivers (Developer, 01/28/2016)
- VxWorks Concurrency (Developer, 02/01/2016)
- PCI Drivers (Developer, 04/27/2017)
- Infrastructure (Developer, 02/04/2016)
- MOOC Framework (Developer, 03/16/2016)
- Protocol Compiler (Manager, Developer, 01/20/2016)
- SM8601 Stepper Motor (A16/IP) (Developer, 04/27/2017)
- VxWorks ACNET Library (Developer, 03/16/2016)
- CAMAC (Developer, 02/04/2016)
- Build Environment (Developer, 06/20/2016)
- IRM (Developer, 05/17/2016)
- Web App Framework (Developer, 05/07/2019)
- Remote (Developer, 02/19/2019)
- GitLab (Developer, 08/20/2019)
- 02:05 PM DPM Revision e4ea2e62 (py-client): Added field 'cycle' to ItemStatus.
- The 'micros' field will be present when receiving the new
- 03:36 PM Central Services Group Bug #19157 (Closed): "DOCumenteation" devices cause infinite downloads on OACs, MACALC
- The OAC automatic download code is now aware of documented devices and will not schedule a new download when these de...
- 10:17 AM DPM Bug #19679 (Closed): DPM doesn't fully support state events
- *Charlie* updated DPM to always send the source device of a state event to the lookup service in order to get the dev...
- 10:44 AM Protocol Compiler Bug #13626: Hashed field names can conflict
- This is very low priority due to the fact that it's only happened once so far, and that was a protocol with an unusua...
- 10:38 AM DPM Bug #17872 (New): Scaling String-type devices
- Scaling of String-type devices returns just a DPM.Reply.Status with the status value set to 0. This should return a ...
- 11:48 AM DPM Wiki edit: Python_DPM_API (#10)
- 02:27 PM DPM Bug #12969 (Closed): DPM doesn't support primary transforms 82 and 84.
- Primary transforms 82 and 84 were added to Erlang scaling.
- 09:57 AM Central Services Group Bug #12635 (Closed): lookup:get_epics_map should not return obsolete devices
- The lookup service has been update to filter out obsolete devices. The service has been restarted on CENTRA, CENTRY ...
- 09:52 AM DPM Bug #12697 (Closed): parameter page does not show error when OAC is restarted
- CLIB has been changed to no longer debounce DPM_PENDING status. This was keeping the newly added PENDING status fro...
Also available in: Atom