- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/24/2009
- Last connection: 03/12/2020
- Enstore Git (Manager, 10/01/2013)
- CMS xrootd (Manager, 12/07/2016)
- File Aggregation (Manager, 12/04/2009)
- Enstore SSA tools (Manager, 07/08/2019)
- DMS (Manager, 12/07/2016)
- Enstore SFA Appliance (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 05/02/2016)
- mtx rpm patches (Manager, 07/30/2018)
- mtx (Manager, 07/30/2018)
- Fermi Tape Tools (Manager, 09/17/2013)
- Enstore (Manager, Developer, 11/30/2009)
- Tape drive degradation (Manager, 07/14/2010)
- [OBSOLETE] Small Files Aggregation (SFA) Appliance (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 01/14/2016)
- Fermi Redmine (Liason, 09/13/2010)
- Enstore Metrics and Monitoring Improvement (Manager, 09/12/2012)
- 03:06 PM Enstore Revision 7fcce17a (enstore): Suspected mover granted work in preemptive mover request.
- Found a new bug and fixed.
- 11:43 AM Enstore Revision a154ce3a (enstore): Merge branch 'release/6.3.4-1' into develop
- 11:43 AM Enstore Revision 75edff42 (enstore): Merge branch 'release/6.3.4-1' into production
- 11:41 AM Enstore Revision 5fa097b3 (enstore): enstore rpm 6.3.4-1
- 03:26 PM Enstore Revision 8241118a (enstore): Report end of life flags.
- Implement reporting Near End of Life and End of Life flags from Tape Alert page.
- 09:45 AM Enstore Revision 1782dbe2 (enstore): Mitigate thread switching effect.
- It looks as this problem is related to python GLI, which started exposing after kernel upgrade to 2.6.32-754.25.1.el6...
- 09:42 AM Enstore Revision a8bd5fdc (enstore): Fix migration and scan of SFA packages.
- This patch contains changes, fixing migration and scan of SFA packages.
- 03:54 PM Enstore Revision 44622ffe (enstore): Suspected mover granted work in preemptive mover request.
- It was noticed that work was sent to mover from suspected mover-volumes list for preemptive mover request in HAVE_BOU...
- 04:19 PM Enstore Revision 9dca60c1 (enstore): Merge branch 'develop' of ssh://cdcvs.fnal.gov/cvs/projects/enstore into develop
- 04:17 PM Enstore Revision e4b2d13a (enstore): For disk mover change state after final dialog with client.
- Changing state to HAVE_BOUND before final dialog with client causes race conditions when client machine is slow ACKin...
Also available in: Atom