- Registered on: 12/18/2018
- Last connection: 03/09/2020
- 02:33 PM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Bug #24081 (Resolved): Run Number not seen to be increasing on Status panel
- In revision acac659a, a header file is added gui_utility_functions.hpp is added where daqInterfaceState::parseRun_num...
- 01:32 PM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Revision 406793eb: cleanup
- 01:29 PM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Revision acac659a: bugfix#24081: moved daqinterfacestate::parseRun_number to gui_utility_functions.hpp, and replaced code in xmlrpc_gui_comm that fetches the run number with gui_utility_functions::getrunNumber(), the same in daqinterfacestate.cpp
- 08:30 AM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Bug #24081 (Under Discussion): Run Number not seen to be increasing on Status panel
- I have found that there is an issue with the "show_recent_runs.sh" script which retrieves the <last N runs> as descri...
- 10:52 AM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Wiki edit: Wish_List_and_Requirements_for_SBN_artdaq_Based_Run_Control (#2)
- 10:37 AM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Feature #23673 (Closed): Add debug, info, warning, critical messages throughout the code
- Agreed, messages are enough for now. Closing
- 10:36 AM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Feature #23673 (Resolved): Add debug, info, warning, critical messages throughout the code
- 10:11 AM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Feature #23989 (Feedback): Close aplication windows
- In revision #0eb11645, File-Exit is added to the menu bar to close the aplication. Also, the X button event is overri...
- 10:07 AM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Feature #23989 (Closed): Close aplication windows
- When the X is pressed in the mainwindow, only the mainwindow closes butthe program application keeps running. also, w...
- 10:03 AM ArtDaq RunControl GUI Revision 0eb11645: feature: added menu File-Exit and Window-Show state diagram to show state diagram
Also available in: Atom