- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/08/2011
- Last connection: 09/05/2019
- NOvA DAQ Simulated Data (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Monitor (Developer, Reporter, 07/25/2011)
- NOvA DAQ General (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA File Transfer System (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA Online Monitoring (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Networking (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Cluster (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Configuration Management (Developer, 12/11/2013)
- NOvA Online Event Display (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- Control Room Software (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Teststand (Developer, Reporter, 08/25/2011)
- Supernova Analysis (Developer, 10/31/2013)
- Summer Shutdown 2017 (Developer, 04/21/2017)
- NOvA DAQ Timing System (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- DAQ Operations (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- NOvA Global Trigger (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Manager, Developer, 09/11/2012)
- NOvA DAQ Spill Servers (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Data Concentrator Module (Developer, 07/25/2011)
- DAQ Monitoring (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- DAQ Subsystems (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 07/02/2015)
- NOvA DAQ Dashboard (Developer, 04/22/2016)
- NOvA Resource Manager (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA Data Logger (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Readout Diagnostics (Developer, 08/25/2011)
- NOvA DCM Application (Reporter, 07/25/2011)
- NOvA DAQ Downtime Logger (Developer, 04/22/2016)
- NOvA Data Quality Monitoring (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- DAQOperationsTools (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Timing Sync Check and Flasher (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Message Passing (Developer, Reporter, 09/01/2011)
- NOvA DAQ Message Logger (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Run Control (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA-DCS (Developer, 07/01/2011)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 06/09/2011)
- NOvA Operations (Reporter, 07/11/2011)
- NOvA Buffer Node Event Builder (Developer, Reporter, 08/25/2011)
- Nova DAQDataFormats (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 01:16 PM NOvA-ART Revision 2032 (devs): This is the state of the plotting macros for the first slow monopole paper posted on arXiv.
- 11:07 AM NOvA-ART Revision 2021 (devs): * a few extra files in eff_vs_beta.cc
- * changed the selection requirements and print slow events in cuts.cc
- 10:45 AM NOvA-ART Revision 44371 (svn): My summer student (Alex Campbell) found that we were using abs instead of std::fabs to get the absolute value of a double variable. This led the monopole tracker to include clearly false Hough track reconstructions. These tracks were discarded further down the line, but ended up obfuscated other tracks that could have been good. In the end, this fix yielded a ~5% improvement in the reconstruction efficiency.
- 11:59 AM NOvA-ART Revision 44219 (svn): Adding all of the generation FHICL files required to run monopole MC generation and overlay jobs.
- For reference, these files are version managed in the Devs repository (mfrank/fcl) and are usually linked in the sour...
- 11:46 AM NOvA-ART Revision 44027 (svn): The following major changes were made to the code to replicate the MC generation code used for the first monopole analysis:
- * add NovaG4mplIonsiationWithDeltaModel.cc/.hh to g4nova so that dE/dx can be adjusted
* include the local version of...
- 12:44 PM NOvA-ART Revision 43999 (svn): This monopole branch contains the code that was used to generate the monopole MC for the first slow monopole analysis.
- 11:04 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43995 (svn): Update the product_deps file to use the more modern NOVADB environment variables and to use nutools v1_21_11 and ifdh_art v2_01_00 (which are not so modern).
- 10:56 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43994 (svn): Bring HoughTransform a bit up to date to get my code corrections. This corresponds to SVN revision 25,687 of HoughTransform.
- 10:50 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43993 (svn): Replace the S16-09-13 Monopole package with the most up-to-date Monopole code, which corresponds to revision 42,914.
- 10:19 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43991 (svn): Create a branch off of S16-09-13 for the first monopole analysis. This code captures the state of the analysis that was used for the first slow monopole paper (DocDB 43014).
Also available in: Atom