- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/08/2011
- Last connection: 09/05/2019
- NOvA DAQ Timing System (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Networking (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 07/02/2015)
- NOvA Teststand (Developer, Reporter, 08/25/2011)
- NOvA DAQ General (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Global Trigger (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Dashboard (Developer, 04/22/2016)
- NOvA DAQ Readout Diagnostics (Developer, 08/25/2011)
- Supernova Analysis (Developer, 10/31/2013)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 06/09/2011)
- NOvA Data Logger (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DCM Application (Reporter, 07/25/2011)
- Summer Shutdown 2017 (Developer, 04/21/2017)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Manager, Developer, 09/11/2012)
- DAQ Subsystems (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- NOvA Online Monitoring (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Message Logger (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- DAQ Operations (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- NOvA Operations (Reporter, 07/11/2011)
- NOvA Online Event Display (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA File Transfer System (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA DAQ (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Cluster (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Simulated Data (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA Configuration Management (Developer, 12/11/2013)
- DAQ Monitoring (Developer, 08/27/2014)
- NOvA Timing Sync Check and Flasher (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA Run Control (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- Control Room Software (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA-DCS (Developer, 07/01/2011)
- NOvA Data Quality Monitoring (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA Resource Manager (Developer, 08/26/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Spill Servers (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA DAQ Downtime Logger (Developer, 04/22/2016)
- DAQOperationsTools (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA Data Concentrator Module (Developer, 07/25/2011)
- NOvA DAQ Monitor (Developer, Reporter, 07/25/2011)
- NOvA Buffer Node Event Builder (Developer, Reporter, 08/25/2011)
- NOvA DAQ Message Passing (Developer, Reporter, 09/01/2011)
- Nova DAQDataFormats (Developer, 08/25/2014)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 01:16 PM NOvA-ART Revision 2032 (devs): This is the state of the plotting macros for the first slow monopole paper posted on arXiv.
- 11:07 AM NOvA-ART Revision 2021 (devs): * a few extra files in eff_vs_beta.cc
- * changed the selection requirements and print slow events in cuts.cc
- 10:45 AM NOvA-ART Revision 44371 (svn): My summer student (Alex Campbell) found that we were using abs instead of std::fabs to get the absolute value of a double variable. This led the monopole tracker to include clearly false Hough track reconstructions. These tracks were discarded further down the line, but ended up obfuscated other tracks that could have been good. In the end, this fix yielded a ~5% improvement in the reconstruction efficiency.
- 11:59 AM NOvA-ART Revision 44219 (svn): Adding all of the generation FHICL files required to run monopole MC generation and overlay jobs.
- For reference, these files are version managed in the Devs repository (mfrank/fcl) and are usually linked in the sour...
- 11:46 AM NOvA-ART Revision 44027 (svn): The following major changes were made to the code to replicate the MC generation code used for the first monopole analysis:
- * add NovaG4mplIonsiationWithDeltaModel.cc/.hh to g4nova so that dE/dx can be adjusted
* include the local version of...
- 12:44 PM NOvA-ART Revision 43999 (svn): This monopole branch contains the code that was used to generate the monopole MC for the first slow monopole analysis.
- 11:04 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43995 (svn): Update the product_deps file to use the more modern NOVADB environment variables and to use nutools v1_21_11 and ifdh_art v2_01_00 (which are not so modern).
- 10:56 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43994 (svn): Bring HoughTransform a bit up to date to get my code corrections. This corresponds to SVN revision 25,687 of HoughTransform.
- 10:50 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43993 (svn): Replace the S16-09-13 Monopole package with the most up-to-date Monopole code, which corresponds to revision 42,914.
- 10:19 AM NOvA-ART Revision 43991 (svn): Create a branch off of S16-09-13 for the first monopole analysis. This code captures the state of the analysis that was used for the first slow monopole paper (DocDB 43014).
Also available in: Atom