- Registered on: 04/09/2018
- Last connection: 10/01/2020
- 05:29 PM LArSoft Necessary Maintenance #20568 (Closed): Use of ValidHandle::failedToGet break use of ParticleInventory/BackTracker/PhotonBackTracker in gallery
- As this member will always return false if the art::ValidHandle can be created, then any check of what failedToGet re...
- 05:10 PM gallery Feature #20564: gallery::ValidHandle is missing failedToGet member
- Thanks for the help, Kyle. This can be marked "closed". I'll take it up in LArSoft.
- 01:52 PM gallery Feature #20564: gallery::ValidHandle is missing failedToGet member
- I was trying to utilize the ParticleInventory Service Provider with the intention to then use the BackTracker Service...
- 12:44 PM gallery Feature #20564 (Closed): gallery::ValidHandle is missing failedToGet member
- This appears to be a result of gallery::ValidHandle not being an exact clone of art::ValidHandle as explained by the ...
Also available in: Atom