- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/22/2017
- Last connection: 10/14/2019
- 10:32 AM NOvA-ART Revision 40043 (svn): Correctly assigning a variable in copy constructors and operator= in ana::Multiverse. Use the pdg variable as intended for clarity in demo_trivial_xsec_analysis.C. Thanks cppcheck.
- 02:30 PM NOvA-ART Revision 39996 (svn): Adding OR'd containment and preselection cuts
- 02:27 PM NOvA-ART Revision 39994 (svn): Bringing up to date with the version that produced plots for the prong cvn technote
- 10:49 AM NOvA-ART Revision 39640 (svn): These shouldn't have made it into the merge
- 04:44 PM NOvA-ART Revision 39615 (svn): Removed a function for loading a library that only existed for testing purposes. Fixed a bug that loaded the wrong spectra for selected signal in CrossSectionSpectra
- 10:06 AM NOvA-ART Revision 39533 (svn): Enabled python script to run both genie and ppfx modes. Fixed a bug that resulted in an incorrect file range. Fixed output file naming.
- 12:32 PM NOvA-ART Revision 39422 (svn): Merging feature branch feature_CrossSectionAnalysis_reboot into the trunk. Now NDAna
- 12:21 PM NOvA-ART Revision 39420 (svn): Merging feature branch feature_CrossSectionAnalysis_reboot into the trunk. CAFAna first, then NDAna
- 10:39 AM NOvA-ART Revision 39419 (svn): Bringing CAFAna and NDAna up to date with the trunk before merging this branch back into the trunk. Moved ICrossSectionAnalysis framework into CAFAna/XSec
- 10:38 AM NOvA-ART Revision 39418 (svn): Bringing CAFAna and NDAna up to date with the trunk before merging this branch back into the trunk. Moved ICrossSectionAnalysis framework into CAFAna/XSec
Also available in: Atom