Iker de Icaza Astiz
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/20/2017
- Last connection: 03/26/2020
- SBND code (Developer, 11/29/2017)
- sbndqm (Developer, 12/04/2018)
- sbndcs (Developer, 11/30/2018)
- ArtDaq RunControl GUI (Manager, Developer, 03/01/2019)
- SBN Online (Developer, 11/07/2018)
- wibtools (Developer, 05/06/2019)
- SBNCode (Developer, 12/04/2018)
- SBND utility scripts (Developer, 10/24/2019)
- sbndaq (Manager, Developer, 11/07/2018)
- SBN Analysis Group (Developer, 10/31/2019)
- icarus_data (Developer, 02/21/2020)
- ICARUS LArSoft (Developer, 02/21/2020)
- icarusutil (Developer, 02/27/2020)
- 08:49 AM SBND code Bug #24211 (Feedback): Undefined cast to size_t on AddSPE() function both on DigiArapucaSBNDAlg and DigiPMTSBNDAlg
- After discussing with Michelle and Laura it seems the check should allow the detectors response to factor in. Revisio...
- 08:17 AM SBND code Revision 84457506: Merge branch 'bugfix/icaza_digitizers' into develop
- 07:56 AM SBND code Revision 713663ad: Move the check to allow digitization time spread to populate the readout window
- Related to issue #24211.
- 09:12 PM SBND code Bug #24211: Undefined cast to size_t on AddSPE() function both on DigiArapucaSBNDAlg and DigiPMTSBNDAlg
- I've pushed branch @bugfix/icaza_digitizers@ to deal with this issue.
Running @test_runner develop_test_sbndcode@ ...
- 08:31 PM SBND code Revision cf097143: Handle the casts from doubles to integers, avoid computing waveforms from times before the acquisition window.
- This commit is meant to deal with issue #24211.
- 12:11 PM SBND code Revision fc2ac3cd: Fix conflicts with renamed header files
- 11:08 AM SBND code Revision db89ae93: Merge branch 'develop' into feature/mdeltutt_opflash
- 10:15 AM SBND code Revision dedcb51e: Rename auxmap to directPhotonsOnPMTS everywhere
- 10:12 AM SBND code Revision 1aa7e9ea: Remove odd vector declaration and reserve the size of the main waveform early on
- 10:09 AM SBND code Revision 284d4280: Added missing changes to stop using randFlat for every photon.
- This should have been included in c409495d8afb20c
Also available in: Atom