- Email: Connor.Johnson@colostate.edu
- Registered on: 06/02/2017
- Last connection: 11/30/2018
- NOvA DAQ Dashboard (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- NOvA DAQ (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- Summer Shutdown 2017 (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Developer, 06/14/2018)
- DAQ Subsystems (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 07/25/2017)
- NOvA DAQ General (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- NOvA Operations (Developer, 11/28/2018)
- DAQ Operations (Developer, 08/08/2018)
- NOvA DAQ Downtime Logger (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- DAQ Monitoring (Developer, 09/11/2018)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 07/25/2017)
- 03:15 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35471 (svn): Add the HorizontalMuonAna module to SVN.
- 09:13 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35278 (svn): NumuCCInc NERSC script: save the RecoTrue spectrums to the output file (Unfolding).
- 08:57 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35277 (svn): NumuCCInc NERSC script fixes. Reserve 33 shifts instead of 32 (left off CV, already implemented). Only calculate the derived flux when running in mode (previously always made them, but only saved when running ). Fix for saving the fluxes (old version would segfault).
- 01:24 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35166 (svn): Bug fixes for NumuCC NERSC submission script. Fix for hist labels for the beam systematics. Only create the Fake Data spectrums when making 'do_allother'.
- 03:57 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35085 (svn): Newly agreed upon phase space cuts for NumuCC Inclusive analysis (both Reco and Truth cuts).
- 05:01 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34654 (svn): NumuCCInc: Most up-to-date versions of the MuonIDOptimization scripts, the VertexOptimization scripts, the new MuonID cut of 0.24.
- 12:08 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34599 (svn): Add HistAxis functionality to SpectrumHandler, instead of just Vars. I would like to get this working with all possible Spectrum constructors (MultiVar, NuTruthVar, MultiVarHistAxis, and NuTruthHistAxis), but the Spectrum constructors don't easily allow using the parent classes (GenericVar or GenericHistAxis).
- 01:45 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34283 (svn): Change logic for Genie Multiverse uncertainty, to account for asymmetry. Now only counts the num. of universes on either side of nominal to determine the sigma shift. Additionally, change for constructor to look at the 2018 shifts instead of 2017 (there should really be 1 'most up to date' version, and the rest are subsets).
- 11:29 AM NOvA Operations Wiki edit: ExpertBulletinBoard (#127)
- Will be removing farm-61 on next FD run crash.
- 11:30 AM NOvA Operations Wiki edit: ExpertBulletinBoard (#126)
- Somehow forgot to add farm 67 to the BNEVB exclude list. Added now.
Also available in: Atom