- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/16/2017
- Last connection: 08/19/2019
- SOFTWARE (Developer, 06/08/2017)
- minerva_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Memo Pad (Developer, 06/08/2017)
- genie_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- SIMULATION (Developer, 06/08/2017)
- Gratia v2 Development (Developer, 06/20/2018)
- DATABASE (Developer, 06/08/2017)
- RMS (Developer, 06/08/2017)
- nova_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- test_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- Landscape public (Developer, 09/25/2018)
- lar_ci (Developer, 10/23/2017)
- art_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- MINOS Online (Reporter, 06/08/2017)
- gm2_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- FIFE (Manager, 05/16/2017)
- MINOS (Developer, 07/31/2017)
- mu2e_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- FERRY (Manager, 05/23/2017)
- User Support for Distributed Computing (Manager, 05/16/2017)
- Continuous Integration (CI) (Developer, 10/23/2017)
- ADMIN (Developer, 06/08/2017)
- rivet_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- glideinwms_ci (Developer, 08/20/2018)
- 05:14 PM JobSub Bug #20908 (Closed): Unexpected Condor emails
- Vito reported receiving unexpected Condor emails on SNOW:
Today I'm getting emails from Condor for each jobid that...
- 05:30 PM lar_ci Feature #18270 (Resolved): Have test_runner find the test configuration file from the source directory
- The test_runner will now look for ci_tests.cfg files in both "test" and "test/ci" directories.0
Changes included on ...
- 12:45 PM lar_ci Feature #18292 (Resolved): Unlock the number of events processed when regenerating reference files
- The number of events processed when regenerating reference files is not forced to 1 anymore.
Now it will respect the...
- 02:57 PM Continuous Integration (CI) Feature #18008 (Resolved): Allow the CI regression test script to check differences in data product size even if there are already difference in the list of data products
- The CI regression test script now continues running even if there are differences in the list of data products.
- 04:57 PM Continuous Integration (CI) Task #18007 (Resolved): handling of comments in test_runner script when parsing the ci_tests.cfg configuration file
- Now an exception is raised when "#" is found in a configuration parameter.
To comply with Python ConfigParser policy...
- 03:22 PM JobSub Bug #17564 (Closed): Problem with jobsub_q on new GPGrid
- Testing jobsub on the new GPGrid I noticed jobsub_q is misbehaving.
The new cluster has two schedds but when you do ...
- 11:00 AM FIFE Task #17348: Create a comprehensive test plan for jobsub testing with refactored GPGrid
- There seem to be a misbehavior of the alias jobsub-dev.fnal.gov at least with jobsub_q.
When you run a jobsub_q --...
- 12:32 PM JobSub Bug #17074 (Closed): JobSub ignores --user and --groups flags in favor of --constraint
- When testing jobsub_rm we noticed the flags --user and --group are not generating proper condor constraints.
Also available in: Atom