- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/18/2016
- Last connection: 04/02/2020
- 01:39 PM Runs Task #24209: DR1_Run_7
- Attached is schematics of the downconverter.
it can be also found here:
- 01:20 PM Runs Task #24209: DR1_Run_7
- I'm adding here schematics of warm electronics that can be controlled from Labber.
- 12:41 PM Runs Task #24209 (New): DR1_Run_7
- Initial information on DR1_Run_7.
Schematics of the fridge can be found here:
- 11:49 AM Runs Revision 7d977df3: Final commit of run data
- 11:41 AM Runs Revision 810efd0e: Initial commit
- 02:18 PM Runs Meeting #24199: NIST 2D Qubit
Does it have current biasing?
What is T2?
- They didn't measure, should be in rande of 10 us
- 02:16 PM Runs Meeting #24199 (New): NIST 2D Qubit
- Discuss details of 2D device operaton with Haozhi
- 02:51 PM Superconducting Quantum Computing Task #23809: DR1_Run_6 - Measure qubit from McDermott
- Tried T1 with two different repetition rates: 1 kHz(red) and 10 kHz(blue), no difference:
- 12:02 AM Superconducting Quantum Computing Task #23809: DR1_Run_6 - Measure qubit from McDermott
- Increased power of the qubit oscillator to -25 dBm. This allowed to achieve same frequency of Rabi oscillations with ...
- 11:42 AM Superconducting Quantum Computing Task #23809: DR1_Run_6 - Measure qubit from McDermott
- Scanned up to 300 ns.
Also available in: Atom