- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2016
- Last connection: 04/07/2020
- ANNIE (Developer, 08/11/2016)
- Gratia v2 Development (Manager, Developer, 05/03/2016)
- JobSub (Manager, Developer, 11/10/2017)
- Continuous Integration (CI) (Developer, 09/27/2018)
- FERRY (Manager, Developer, 02/28/2018)
- Compute Services Tools (Developer, 11/18/2019)
- Landscape public (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- User Support for Distributed Computing (Manager, 04/21/2016)
- FIFE (Manager, 05/03/2016)
- 12:23 PM JobSub Bug #24037 (Accepted): SL6 python 2.6 fails to authenticate against production servers
- 12:21 PM JobSub Bug #23603 (Resolved): jobsub_server can't decode base64 strings with "-" in them as produced by the client
- 12:19 PM JobSub Revision 2137e987: Changed base64-decoding lines to use python's base64 library instead of base64 command present in OS
- 12:17 PM JobSub Bug #24057 (Under Discussion): jobsub_q --better-analyze often asks wrong schedd for job info
- 12:16 PM JobSub Bug #24057: jobsub_q --better-analyze often asks wrong schedd for job info
- So this looks good, but I'm wondering if lines 267-279 can be more cleanly and clearly accomplished with regex matchi...
- 11:34 AM JobSub Bug #24037: SL6 python 2.6 fails to authenticate against production servers
- This looks good - but I have one question:
My understanding is that the meat of the change is commit fdcf7154, whe...
- 11:14 AM JobSub Support #23476 (Accepted): jobsub_prio 1.2.10
- This looks good to me.
- 10:56 AM JobSub Bug #21031 (Resolved): jobsub_submit allows more than one --group argument
- Merged to master.
We'll create another ticket to centralize all of the arguments into a JobsubClientArgumentParser...
- 10:55 AM JobSub Bug #24213 (Closed): Review request [commit:c56de182a5c7a2f3cbdb6d6de5d254b1fddeb434: Added iteritems() to vars call]
- 10:55 AM JobSub Bug #24213 (Resolved): Review request [commit:c56de182a5c7a2f3cbdb6d6de5d254b1fddeb434: Added iteritems() to vars call]
- Merged and pushed to master.
Also available in: Atom