- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2016
- Last connection: 06/19/2019
- Landscape public (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- FIFE (Manager, 05/03/2016)
- Gratia v2 Development (Manager, Developer, 05/03/2016)
- User Support for Distributed Computing (Manager, 04/21/2016)
- Continuous Integration (CI) (Developer, 09/27/2018)
- JobSub (Manager, Developer, 11/10/2017)
- ANNIE (Developer, 08/11/2016)
- FERRY (Manager, Developer, 02/28/2018)
- 04:57 PM JobSub Feature #22164: Upgrade jobsub code to use argparse instead of optparse
- Moved the groupsettings code and the server/tools code over to argparse. I need to test this code on my dev server.
- 04:51 PM JobSub Revision a021f9eb: Updated Settings modules to argparse
- 01:29 PM JobSub Revision 7f2d3f18: Moved fill_jobsub_history to argparse
- 03:15 PM JobSub Feature #22733: Pull Jobsub group and global superusers from FERRY
- Global superuser value changed to groupname=_global in FERRY
- 03:12 PM JobSub Feature #22734 (New): Document changes to jobsub superusers
- Somewhere on the jobsub wiki, document that jobsub superusers are stored in FERRY. If an experiment wants to add/rem...
- 03:06 PM JobSub Feature #22733 (New): Pull Jobsub group and global superusers from FERRY
- FERRY folks have told us that it (and the SNOW workflows) are nearly ready for services to use the APIs to pull super...
- 05:04 PM JobSub Feature #22722 (New): Have the --OS flag to the jobsub_submit command drive DesiredOS AND RequiredOS
- Currently, the classad DesiredOS is populated using the --OS flag to jobsub_submit. This is fine for bare-metal runn...
- 04:50 PM JobSub Feature #22164: Upgrade jobsub code to use argparse instead of optparse
- There was a bug in the jobsub_submit_dag code that I fixed. Ready to move onto the server.
- 04:43 PM JobSub Revision 4db93f05: Fixed bug where jobsub_submit_dag was passed as server arg
Also available in: Atom