- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/21/2016
- Last connection: 08/21/2019
- Gratia v2 Development (Manager, Developer, 05/03/2016)
- Landscape public (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- FIFE (Manager, 05/03/2016)
- FERRY (Manager, Developer, 02/28/2018)
- User Support for Distributed Computing (Manager, 04/21/2016)
- Continuous Integration (CI) (Developer, 09/27/2018)
- ANNIE (Developer, 08/11/2016)
- JobSub (Manager, Developer, 11/10/2017)
- 11:28 AM JobSub Feature #20477 (Closed): Move IFDH commands into config file
- Closing this. Since we're transitioning to using the Rapid Code Distribution service, it doesn't make sense to devel...
- 11:25 AM JobSub Feature #7313: Support regex in jobids for certain client commands
- Added a blocker - we don't want to work on this until the optparse-argparse code is in master. The functionality tha...
- 03:59 PM JobSub Feature #23116 (New): Review request [commit:6828275f7235c14c1220e65be943ef2f83978693: Fixed _resource_callback code to accept kwargs]
- I rebased this code off of the master branch on 8/13/2019. Please let me know if this looks good. I haven't cleaned...
- 03:57 PM JobSub Feature #22164 (Feedback): Upgrade jobsub code to use argparse instead of optparse
- Rebase done. Opening a review request to Dennis.
- 03:54 PM JobSub Feature #21409 (Accepted): incorporate cvmfs rapid code distribution into jobsub submission
- LGTM. Sorry it took a while to get to this.
- 02:10 PM JobSub Revision 6828275f: Fixed _resource_callback code to accept kwargs
- 02:10 PM JobSub Revision 8f2df96d: Updated Settings modules to argparse
- 02:09 PM JobSub Revision c043c54e: Moved fill_jobsub_history to argparse
- 02:09 PM JobSub Revision ea6adba1: Fixed bug where jobsub_submit_dag was passed as server arg
- 02:09 PM JobSub Revision 10f3b3e9: Finished moving rest of client code over to argparse
Also available in: Atom