- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/04/2016
- Last connection: 09/15/2020
- 08:57 AM GlideinWMS Bug #24953: Use quote option when advertizing GWMS_SINGULARITY_PATH in singularity_setup.sh
- Fix in v36/24953
- 08:55 AM GlideinWMS Bug #24953 (Closed): Use quote option when advertizing GWMS_SINGULARITY_PATH in singularity_setup.sh
- Since 3.6.3 the GWMS_SINGULARITY_PATH attribute is not present in the .machine condor classad file. Either these are ...
- 07:06 AM GlideinWMS Bug #24404 (Resolved): Introduce pre and post reconfigure hooks
- 05:10 AM GlideinWMS Feature #6556 (Closed): Frontend massively overprovisions sites due to no grouping of entries
- 05:08 AM GlideinWMS Feature #5606 (Under Discussion): Propagating attributes from glideins to factory entries
- Discussed with Antonio. We think that this might be useful with a world changing toward heterogeneous resources. Mayb...
- 05:00 AM GlideinWMS Bug #5241 (Closed): Frontend credential selection plugin ProxyUserMapWRecycling seems to be broken
- 04:58 AM GlideinWMS Feature #11802 (Closed): Ability to add custom information to the EC2 USER META DATA
- 04:57 AM GlideinWMS Feature #11756 (Closed): Is it time to get rid of TotalTimeUnclaimedIdle?
- 04:56 AM GlideinWMS Feature #11754 (Closed): Allow controlling of site/entry's limits from the frontend
- 04:55 AM GlideinWMS Feature #8331 (Under Discussion): Multicore Cloud VMs should provide privilege separation between any two running jobs
- Is this still relevant in the Singularity world?
Also available in: Atom