- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/04/2016
- Last connection: 11/08/2019
- 01:58 PM GlideinWMS Feature #23342 (Resolved): Stop considering held limits when counting maximum jobs
- 01:52 PM GlideinWMS Bug #23370 (Feedback): Remove hardcoded singularity requirement
- changes in v36/23370
- 06:01 PM GlideinWMS Bug #23201 (Resolved): Improve diagnostic messages when rsa.key file is corrupted
- 05:45 PM GlideinWMS Feature #23342 (Feedback): Stop considering held limits when counting maximum jobs
- 12:04 PM GlideinWMS Feature #23375 (Accepted): Update the singularity path in OSG's CVMFS and improve the binary finding mechanism
- 11:58 AM GlideinWMS Bug #23429 (Accepted): Singularity check failing on RHEL6 machines
- 11:30 AM GlideinWMS Bug #23350 (Closed): Clear LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PATH in singularity and update to new OSG wrapper included features
- 10:36 AM GlideinWMS Bug #23462 (Resolved): Fix entry_rm, entry_q and entry_ls after single user factory migration
- Those tools have options to deal with a particolar frontend user. Right now they stopped working because the factory ...
- 08:57 AM GlideinWMS Bug #23370: Remove hardcoded singularity requirement
- Marco Mambelli, Do I understand correctly that also default_singularity_wrapper.sh and singularity_script_example.sh ...
- 09:52 AM GlideinWMS Bug #23370 (Resolved): Remove hardcoded singularity requirement
- It is currently impossible to remove the Singularity requirement because cvmfs is hardcoded here: https://github.com/...
Also available in: Atom