- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/07/2015
- Last connection: 07/02/2019
- dune-raw-data (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- NOvA DAQ Software Development (Developer, Reporter, Stakeholder, 09/09/2016)
- Control Room Software (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- dune-artdaq (Developer, 07/05/2018)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 12/10/2015)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 11/06/2017)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Developer, 12/09/2015)
- NOvA Operations (Developer, 04/29/2016)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 03:03 PM NOvA-ART Revision 37188 (svn): Fix doc for IdToCell(), fix spelling.
- * Fix documentation for geo::GeometryBase::IdToCell(id, iplane, icell),
which said that its last two arguments were o...
- 09:05 AM NOvA-ART Revision 36914 (svn): Add -lReMId to CAFMaker Makefile.
- This avoids the error:
nova: symbol lookup error:
- 07:43 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36907 (svn): Speed up Kalman 30% mostly by fewer vector copying
- Avoid copying std::vectors when not necessary. Avoid using std::vectors
in inner loops when plain arrays work as well...
- 05:33 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36877 (svn): Optimize BadChanList by caching map of channels.
- At the beginning of each subrun (which usually means the beginning
of each job), cache a complete map of which channe...
- 03:02 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Performance_Checking (#6)
- Fix wiki syntax, and "the keyboard" -> "most keyboards"
- 09:16 AM NOvA Revision 12166: nova_gcn_trigger: Make log timestamps clearer.
- When we send a trigger, don't redundantly print the timestamp requested
for reading out, but do print the time that t...
- 09:05 AM NOvA Operations Wiki edit: ShiftBulletinBoard (#1041)
- fix leo's number
- 09:00 AM NOvA Revision 12165: nova_gcn_trigger: cycle through available servers
- Rather than only trying one of the GCN servers, cycle through three,
changing each time there is a connection failure...
- 08:36 AM NOvA Revision 12164: nova_gcn_trigger: fix comments and spelling.
- * Fix two typos, one in a comment, one in an outgoing message.
* Remove references to the demo program that this is ...
- 04:22 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36498 (svn): Avoid div by zero in cache_state.py on empty def
- Quit with an error message if the definition contains no files
instead of crashing.
Also available in: Atom