- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/07/2015
- Last connection: 11/04/2019
- NOvA DAQ Software Development (Developer, Reporter, Stakeholder, 09/09/2016)
- dune-raw-data (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- Control Room Software (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- dune-artdaq (Developer, 07/05/2018)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 12/10/2015)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Developer, 12/09/2015)
- NOvA Operations (Developer, 04/29/2016)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 11/06/2017)
- 03:19 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Period_and_Epoch_Naming (#119)
- Be a little clearer in the comments for epochs 8a, 8b and 9a
- 03:17 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Period_and_Epoch_Naming (#118)
- Pretty sure the example table serves no purpose now that we have a real table
- 05:03 PM NOvA-ART Revision 39299 (svn): Speed up and clean up LightTuning.
- Save the data that is read in from the MC file instead of reading it
in on every iteration of the fit. This, plus a ...
- 01:08 PM NOvA-ART Revision 39287 (svn): geom.C: set better default gdml files.
- This is a handy little script that lets you check overlaps and/or
view the geometry. But it's more useful if it poin...
- 05:40 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Performance_Checking (#8)
- Remove postscript instructions (who wants postscript?), make PDF directions clearer. Add advice about debug mode.
- 03:32 PM NOvA-ART Revision 38907 (svn): Nearly double CalHit speed by saving peakadc value
- In Calibrator, keep the value of peakadc from GetTNS() and reuse it in new
private versions of GetPE() instead of cal...
- 09:02 PM NOvA-ART Revision 38833 (svn): Speed up TDSlicer 8% by avoiding repeated division
- Predivide the values that go into the O(N^2) algorithm in the hotspot
FillDists(), so there are O(N) divisions instea...
- 06:27 PM NOvA-ART Revision 38797 (svn): Fix comments in EliminateBeamSpills.
- Fix hilariously wrong comments about the format of the spill time list
file. (I had written that it had three columns...
- 11:56 PM NOvA-ART Revision 38740 (svn): Speed up TDSlicer 30% using symmetry.
- In FillDists(), take advantage of the fact that the distance from hits[i] to
hits[j] is the same as from hits[j] to h...
- 11:31 PM NOvA-ART Revision 38739 (svn): Speed up ElasticArms another 5-10%.
- This is an addendum to the previous commit (v38721) which applies the same
logic that avoids computations in UpdateMi...
Also available in: Atom