- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/07/2015
- Last connection: 04/06/2021
- Control Room Software (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- NOvA DAQ Software Development (Developer, Reporter, Stakeholder, 09/09/2016)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Manager, Developer, 12/09/2015)
- dune-raw-data (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 11/06/2017)
- dune-artdaq (Developer, 07/05/2018)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 12/10/2015)
- NOvA Operations (Developer, 04/29/2016)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 11:57 AM NOvA-ART Revision 47299 (svn): Mixer: use randomReplace instead of random. Tidy.
- In several fcls, switch from readMode: "random" to "randomReplace".
This is for clarity only. As "random" is the old ...
- 11:09 AM NOvA-ART Revision 47298 (svn): Add comments to Merge fcls, do some tidying.
- * Added comments to each parameter in MergeCalCollections.fcl
* Remove extra whitespace...
- 05:11 PM NOvA-ART Revision 47086 (svn): Fix segfault in Kalman when no hits in one view
- I introduced this problem in r38637 by switching from std::vectors to
arrays. It just needed a check before setting t...
- 12:23 PM NOvA-ART Revision 47073 (svn): Add ADC to PCHit, used by CerenkovSelection
- Needed for the light tuning code. (Perhaps that code should have relied
on PE instead, although that's debatable.)
- 11:17 AM NOvA-ART Revision 47040 (svn): Uncomment output filename in houghtrackjob.fcl
- Because without it, you don't get any output, and generally output
- 11:18 AM NOvA-ART Revision 45995 (svn): Minor improvements to NewEventDisplay (a.k.a. NOE)
- * Double allowed memory usage to 4GB. This gives it enough room to
read in an entire long-readout subrun (slightly o...
- 01:48 AM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Period_and_Epoch_Naming (#142)
- 01:12 PM NOvA-ART Revision 44553 (svn): Hough: skip events w/o slices instead of quitting.
- Previously if getBylabel() failed to find any slices, we tried using
the slices anyway, triggering an exception and s...
- 02:05 PM NOvA-ART Revision 43970 (svn): NewEventDisplay: only show hit info in time range
- When mousing over a cell, only show information for hits within the
mintick-maxtick range, i.e. hits being displayed ...
- 03:24 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Performance_Checking (#9)
- Use $() which is better style and doesn't need the character "`" explained
Also available in: Atom