- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/07/2015
- Last connection: 01/30/2019
- dune-artdaq (Developer, 07/05/2018)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Developer, 12/09/2015)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 12/10/2015)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 11/06/2017)
- Control Room Software (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- dune-raw-data (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- NOvA Operations (Developer, 04/29/2016)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- NOvA DAQ Software Development (Developer, Reporter, Stakeholder, 09/09/2016)
- 03:23 AM NOvA-ART Revision 35024 (svn): Fix "staircase" horizontal module alignment, ND&FD
- The horizontal modules in both detectors are slightly tilted
and shifted along their long axis in order to maintain a...
- 06:24 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35021 (svn): Fix up air at the ND and FD.
- This is not very important, but:
* Mark air as a gas at the FD and tweak its density
for altitude (it's not at sea l...
- 05:35 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35020 (svn): Expand ND rock volume for neutrinos by 7m
- This is a *tentative* change while we test how much slower it makes the
Change the parameter that sets how ...
- 05:27 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35019 (svn): Make steel a conductor.
- This affects its dE/dx once we start using my Geant4 Fermi density
effect patch. Having "conductor" = 1 in the Materi...
- 04:23 AM cet-is-public Support #21500: NOvA Request for new nutools release
- Hi Lynn,
We'd like to apply this patch to Geant for our build:
- 06:16 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34993 (svn): Slightly reduce MuCat steel, fix temperatures.
- * Reduce the density of the steel in the Muon Catcher by 0.28% to
match measurements reported in doc-16937.
- 04:56 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34991 (svn): Split out pile-up error, make Coulomb/Bodek error.
- * Split the muon track energy error from neutron pile-up out into a
separate error so that it can be more accurately ...
- 09:41 AM NOvA Revision 12132: LIGO: Produce more sensible logging.
- * If the default server IP and port are used, print those instead
of the (empty) command line parameters.
* Since SN...
- 09:35 AM NOvA Revision 12131: LIGO: Enabled trigger, fixed printing bug.
- * Enabled sending the trigger to the GT via SNEWSTestSender,
which, despite the name, we use in production.
* Fixed ...
- 09:10 AM NOvA Revision 12130: LIGO: Slow down connection retry, eventually exit
- Instead of madly trying to connect/reconnect if we fail to get
in touch with the server, do an exponential back-off, ...
Also available in: Atom