- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/07/2015
- Last connection: 09/29/2020
- dune-raw-data (Developer, 06/29/2018)
- NOvA-SAM (Developer, 11/06/2017)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 12/10/2015)
- NOvA DAQ Software Development (Developer, Reporter, Stakeholder, 09/09/2016)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Developer, 12/09/2015)
- NOvA Operations (Developer, 04/29/2016)
- Control Room Software (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- dune-artdaq (Developer, 07/05/2018)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 01:48 AM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Period_and_Epoch_Naming (#142)
- 01:12 PM NOvA-ART Revision 44553 (svn): Hough: skip events w/o slices instead of quitting.
- Previously if getBylabel() failed to find any slices, we tried using
the slices anyway, triggering an exception and s...
- 02:05 PM NOvA-ART Revision 43970 (svn): NewEventDisplay: only show hit info in time range
- When mousing over a cell, only show information for hits within the
mintick-maxtick range, i.e. hits being displayed ...
- 03:24 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Performance_Checking (#9)
- Use $() which is better style and doesn't need the character "`" explained
- 03:42 PM NOvA-ART Revision 42512 (svn): Improve error checking in TextFileGen file parsing
- * Use sscanf instead of stringstream to parse HEPEVT file. This allows
us to check in a reasonable way whether there ...
- 10:51 AM NOvA-ART Revision 42477 (svn): Add and fix documentation for TextFileGen.
- * The example given was wrong. It showed a unit vector for the momentum, but
the full vector needs to be given inste...
- 04:10 PM NOvA-ART Revision 42064 (svn): Add documentation for NovaSimMixer readModes.
- 03:18 PM NOvA-ART Revision 42043 (svn): NewEventDisplay: Go faster, don't run out memory
- * Don't poll the mouse when running at speed 11. This lets
us go a lot faster.
* Tweak animation intervals for bett...
- 11:20 AM NOvA-ART Revision 42015 (svn): Add documentation for ManyParticles
- 04:11 PM NOvA-ART Revision 42005 (svn): Add two light level tunes for supernovae.
- They are based on my period 9 tune, projected forward to 2021 and 2026.
Also available in: Atom