- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/20/2009
- Last connection: 02/11/2010
- 08:02 PM fast 1.00 hour (Feature #167 (Closed): NUMA behavior)
- 08:02 PM fast Feature #167 (Resolved): NUMA behavior
- Added numactl support.
- 07:33 PM fast 1.00 hour (Bug #164 (Closed): Use of sar on oink produces an error)
- 07:33 PM fast Bug #164 (Resolved): Use of sar on oink produces an error
- Removed block of code that gave warning. Now sar runs with a default value, so no check is needed.
- 07:56 PM fast 8.00 hours (Bug #90 (Closed): profgraph fails if data file only has one edge)
- 07:56 PM fast Bug #90: profgraph fails if data file only has one edge
- Fixed problem with only one edge, and zero paths. Not sure if we need to fix it when it has zero edges, or if zero e...
- 02:00 PM fast Bug #153: While Profiling, No user input is allowed.
- I believe it is because of the script that puts the program in the background. Should we worry about this? or is it ...
- 01:48 PM fast Bug #153 (Closed): While Profiling, No user input is allowed.
- When running a program that needs user input, user input is skipped.
c++ code is noUserInput.cc
compiled with - g...
- 01:41 PM fast Bug #152 (Closed): SimpleProfiler segmentation fault
- Segmentation fault occurs when profiling specific programs.
Machine - Linux fitz.fasf 2.6.3...
Also available in: Atom