- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/31/2015
- Last connection: 07/12/2019
- Gratia v2 Development (Manager, Developer, 11/11/2015)
- Landscape public (Manager, Developer, 09/25/2018)
- Active Archive Facilities Project (Manager, Developer, 08/18/2017)
- ProtoDUNE Data Management (Developer, 12/11/2017)
- FIFE (Developer, 08/14/2015)
- User Support for Distributed Computing (Manager, 03/31/2015)
- Continuous Integration (CI) (Developer, 09/27/2018)
- FERRY (Manager, Developer, 08/06/2018)
- maaws (Developer, 05/05/2015)
- Google Cloud Testing (Developer, 10/05/2016)
- 12:58 PM JobSub Feature #22417: Remove dependancy on OSG CA certs from Jobsub client
- sorry, typo:
Now that all Jobsub servers have -CA- certs that have a chain of trust down to a CA included in the sta...
- 12:54 PM JobSub Feature #22417 (New): Remove dependancy on OSG CA certs from Jobsub client
- Now that all Jobsub servers have CA certs that have a chain of trust down to a CA included the standard OS and browse...
- 12:04 PM JobSub Bug #21615 (Resolved): CDF wrapper output copy back failing
- The output file copy in the CDF wrapper script is failing because it appears the output directory is actually getting...
- 10:44 AM JobSub Bug #13841: shibboleth/sso authentication
- Another pain point for users is that the jobsub servers use CILogon certs, so they usually get a browser warning and ...
- 02:55 PM JobSub Idea #20970 (Assigned): Add metrics and log collection to jobsub server
- We (FIFE/landscape) currently collect the Jobsub submit log, and recently started a test process collecting the acces...
- 01:19 PM FIFE Wiki edit: Information_about_job_submission_to_OSG_sites (#136)
- note that FNAL and MIT are not currently available
- 01:02 PM FIFE Wiki edit: Information_about_job_submission_to_OSG_sites (#135)
- update SU-OG to SU-ITS
- 09:55 AM fife_utils Bug #20692 (Closed): fife_launch requires all config sections, event if empty
- Trying to run the "simple example":https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/fife_utils/wiki/Fife_launchfife_wrap#Simpl...
- 09:27 AM IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) Feature #18541: Log actual dCache door used in transferred event
- Thanks Marc. So this will add another log message with the actual command?
I'm a bit concerned about how we can c...
- 02:35 PM IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) Feature #18541 (Closed): Log actual dCache door used in transferred event
- Digging through the ifdh logs in Elasticsearch we're finding two particular pain points:
1. Unable to determine wh...
Also available in: Atom