- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/18/2011
- Last connection: 04/19/2019
- 09:34 AM Pythia Support #19565 (Closed): superchic central production and LHE files
- 09:32 AM Pythia Support #19565 (Resolved): superchic central production and LHE files
- Solution is to use:
ProcessLevel:all = off
- 09:31 AM Pythia Support #19565 (Closed): superchic central production and LHE files
- Dear all,
I'm trying to hadronizer a pLHE sample generate with superCHICv2.0.6.
The pLHE step run without problem...
- 01:19 PM Pythia Support #9303 (Closed): Loss of status 23 photons to status 1
One new feature in Pythia8, that Peter added for some unknown
reason, is the QED showering of photons to lepton...
- 09:47 AM Pythia Support #9288 (Closed): Using onMode and mayDecay to mark a resonance as stable.
24:mayDecay = off
(I tested in Py8 stand-alone, and it works).
In the decay of the top, it is checking that th...
- 09:23 AM Pythia Support #9222 (Closed): question about unparticle and LED implementation in Pythia8
Please see: http://arxiv.org/pdf/0809.4750.pdf
Eq. (8) and (9) describe the mapping between t...
- 09:13 AM Pythia Support #9221 (Closed): LHE Files with Pythia8 Double Parton Scattering
- Hello Steve,
It is often helpful to search the relevant html-page for info.
In this case you can read:
It is allo...
- 09:10 AM Pythia Support #9220 (Closed): Graviton Mass and Gravity Scale in Pythia8 ADD
- Hi Steve,
I think you are essentially right. ADD is an effective field theory and it is only valid until gravity bec...
- 09:03 AM Pythia Support #6162 (Closed): different behavior of Pythia6 with gcc-4.9
- 09:03 AM Pythia Support #7453 (Closed): Pythia8 reading of SLHA files in CMSSW
Also available in: Atom