- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/11/2014
- Last connection: 03/29/2018
- Radiation Monitor Interface (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/11/2014)
- 08:42 AM Radiation Monitor Interface Revision b7942d7c (rad13): The actual binary.
- 08:41 AM Radiation Monitor Interface Revision d652c430 (rad13): Addresses the failure of Greg to change the Scarecrow equation to reflect
- the fact that we do NOT send its trip setting in tenths. Hence the setting
needed to be a factor of 10 less.
- 09:48 AM Radiation Monitor Interface Revision bc5cad11 (rad13): Version is Sept 1, 2016 or 16.09.01
- 09:38 AM Radiation Monitor Interface Revision c58f5597 (rad13): One CANNOT use the system_error_flag as a qualifier to write to the EEPROM
- because upon the initial boot after updating the program code you are by default
IN a system error state due to the c...
- 03:25 PM Radiation Monitor Interface Revision 79f3a88b (rad13): More staged Changes from last Commit
- 03:25 PM Radiation Monitor Interface Revision 3948a526 (rad13): Release Version commit after running Test cases on the release compiled code which shrank from 4500 bytes to 2300 bytes
- 02:03 PM Radiation Monitor Interface Milestone #13499 (Closed): Final Note
- I would like to thank everyone for their participation in the Code Review. It is a start towards what I would like to...
- 10:03 AM Radiation Monitor Interface Review Request #12836: Minimize temporaries
- I would be one of those that doesn't care for multiple returns in a function but I see Rich's point. This processor h...
- 03:06 PM Radiation Monitor Interface Review Request #12843 (Closed): Factor out common code
- Rich is correct. I will factor out the common code before creating the Release code.
Also available in: Atom