- Email: J.J.Back@warwick.ac.uk
- Registered on: 10/20/2014
- Last connection: 01/07/2019
- LBNF Beam Simulation (Developer, 01/28/2015)
- 01:54 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision b01e9a43: Add engineering details for the RAL cantilevered target in LBNFCantileverTarget.cc.
- This target is enabled by default for the standardized horn geometry, and
includes the upstream support manifold insi...
- 07:56 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 540c0855: Use 120 GeV protons for OptEngDesignJul2020.mac.
- 07:24 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 63467c01: Add OptEngDesignJul2020.mac macro for July 2020 engineering design
- for target & 3-horn system.
Commented out some unnecessary printout statements.
Anonymized information in VersionAnd...
- 05:27 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 86c34265: Merge branch 'HornBCStand'
- 04:05 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision b4db5766: Allow change in focal starting position for horns B & C with the macro
- commands /LBNE/det/HornBFocalZPos and HornCFocalZPos. Also allow
disabling of horn A & B tracking planes if we need t...
- 09:13 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 6d6b8103: Slightly update Horn C outer conductor length.
- 09:27 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 4c3ea22b: Allow the standardized Horn B&C outer conductor lengths to vary. This
- rescales the inner conductor and equalization sections appropriately,
assuming that the focal starting position remai...
- 10:25 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 105ce478: Inner radii of standardized Horn B & C outer conductors can be modified using the
- macro commands /LBNE/det/HornBOCInRad & /LBNE/det/HornCOCInRad (defaults to 57 cm).
- 02:38 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 1d2f8166: Adjust downstream Horn A field to be within the spherical conductor shape.
- Fix small overlap with cooling water layer for standardized Horn C.
- 05:14 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision c91aada6: Add HornC stripline and its field by generalizing & reusing the earlier code for HornB.
- Updated plotFields.C to plot these new fields.
Also available in: Atom