- Email: J.J.Back@warwick.ac.uk
- Registered on: 10/20/2014
- Last connection: 01/07/2019
- LBNF Beam Simulation (Developer, 01/28/2015)
- 07:14 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision a644228e: Allow HornA to use upstream endcap cone; see macros/RALTargetOptEngHornACone.mac
- as the template macro for the 1.5 m RAL cantilevered target. Correct target core
position to start at z = 0 (was at z...
- 11:42 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision d9f43610: Add RAL double target with DS He cone support. Also allow variable lengths and radii for RAL single target.
- Added example macros for the 3 RAL target options: RAL_A, RAL_B and RAL_C.
- 09:52 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 7f6d7bf6: Use local paths for ROOT dictionaries to fix missing header files in grid jobs.
- 11:34 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 9660707d: Correct start_index integer extraction in makeFluxHistogramsL.cc and eventRates.h to fix grid histogramming
- 12:20 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 6eaaf5ee: Comment out geometry drawing options in the two target example.
- 12:14 PM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 26c06012: Added the ability to have a 2nd target (RAL) module that is like a mirror image of the first
- but can have a different material, radius and length. Added an example macro
macros/TwoTargetModuleOptHorn.mac which ...
- 10:28 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 169a7c12: Merge branch 'master' of ssh://cdcvs.fnal.gov/cvs/projects/lbne-beamsim/g4lbne
- 10:23 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 4c64aec1: Change fTargetInCaseUpL in src/LBNFTargetModule.cc from 5 to 50 mm to place the start
- of the target module (SAT) further inside the horn to more closely approximate the
starting location of the NuMI target.
- 07:56 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 4b0dc95e: Remove unneeded UpstreamTargetAssembly in LBNFTargetModule::PlaceTargetOuterCan().
- 07:42 AM LBNF Beam Simulation Revision 2b06e9e3: Merge branch 'sat'
Also available in: Atom