- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/05/2014
- Last connection: 12/10/2018
- Stntuple (Reporter, 11/05/2015)
- Mu2eCCFC (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- MARS (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- Grid Scripts (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- Mu2ePbarIDAnalysis (Reporter, 08/25/2017)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Developer, 06/01/2015)
- Test DAQ (ReadOnlyUser, 01/28/2021)
- mu2estat (Reporter, 06/05/2017)
- G4beamline (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- ArgoNeuT Analysis (Developer, 05/01/2019)
- ArgoNeuT code (Developer, 05/01/2019)
- Offline Software (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 09/07/2014)
- Standalone (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- Mu2ePbarModels (Reporter, 05/17/2017)
- Mu2e (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- Tools (Reporter, 06/05/2015)
- Detector Construction DB (Reporter, 08/09/2015)
- User (GroupAcct, 05/10/2015)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 10:57 AM NOvA-ART Revision 39109 (svn): Remove the lines to scale dE/dx for magnetic monopole since they are not used anymore.
- 03:50 PM NOvA-ART Revision 37967 (svn): Refactor the fast monopole offline analysis code. Add Epoch1 and Epoch2 triggers.
- Use FmmTriggerAna_module to get the root tree of input distribution for trigggers.
Use the FmmTrackerValidation_modul...
- 12:01 PM NOvA-ART Revision 37640 (svn): 1. Refactor IsoGen_module.cc. Add histogram for direction and entrance/exit position information.
- 04:10 PM NOvA-ART Revision 37496 (svn): Change the step size in monopole simulation from 2 cm to 0.1 cm.
- 10:41 AM NOvA-ART Revision 37282 (svn): Link to the Geant4 bug report was added for the slow monopole dE/dx bug (why the 0.5 factor was added).
- 07:37 PM NOvA-ART Revision 37242 (svn): Correct the dE/dx function for slow monopole by adding a factor of 0.5.
- 02:17 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36715 (svn): Increase the size of the simulation box for monopole isogen.
- 02:44 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36585 (svn): Updated the direction generator in the IsoGen. Details in DocDB 37680.
- 04:28 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34062 (svn): Add the option to only overlay secondary hits within a TDC range of the main event hits. Since we are using the secondary hits as background noise hits. We only need them in the time window close to the signal hits. We simulate monopoles with beta from 1E-4 to 0.8. For the slow monopoles which takes about ms to cross the far detector, we need to overlay ms of cosmic. For the fast monopoles we don't need to overlay 5ms cosmic data. We can still use the cosmic files as a larger data set for background study. This way we can save a lot of disk space for the monopole cosmic overlay files and computing time in the following analysis chain.
- Set fOverlayWithTDCCut to true to only overlay secondary hits within [min_TDC - fTDCExtendValue, max_TDC + fTDCExtend...
- 11:51 AM NOvA-ART Revision 34052 (svn): Remove unused txt file.
Also available in: Atom