- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/05/2014
- Last connection: 12/10/2018
- mu2estat (Reporter, 06/05/2017)
- Mu2ePbarModels (Reporter, 05/17/2017)
- Detector Construction DB (Reporter, 08/09/2015)
- User (GroupAcct, 05/10/2015)
- MARS (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- G4beamline (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- Stntuple (Reporter, 11/05/2015)
- Offline Software (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- NOvA-ART (Developer, 09/07/2014)
- ArgoNeuT Analysis (Developer, 05/01/2019)
- Mu2eCCFC (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- NOvA Data Driven Trigger (Developer, 06/01/2015)
- Standalone (Reporter, 05/10/2016)
- Grid Scripts (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- Mu2e (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- Mu2ePbarIDAnalysis (Reporter, 08/25/2017)
- Tools (Reporter, 06/05/2015)
- ArgoNeuT code (Developer, 05/01/2019)
- Mu2e Offline (Reporter, 05/10/2015)
- NOvA validation (Developer, 12/02/2016)
- 02:17 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36715 (svn): Increase the size of the simulation box for monopole isogen.
- 02:44 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36585 (svn): Updated the direction generator in the IsoGen. Details in DocDB 37680.
- 04:28 PM NOvA-ART Revision 34062 (svn): Add the option to only overlay secondary hits within a TDC range of the main event hits. Since we are using the secondary hits as background noise hits. We only need them in the time window close to the signal hits. We simulate monopoles with beta from 1E-4 to 0.8. For the slow monopoles which takes about ms to cross the far detector, we need to overlay ms of cosmic. For the fast monopoles we don't need to overlay 5ms cosmic data. We can still use the cosmic files as a larger data set for background study. This way we can save a lot of disk space for the monopole cosmic overlay files and computing time in the following analysis chain.
- Set fOverlayWithTDCCut to true to only overlay secondary hits within [min_TDC - fTDCExtendValue, max_TDC + fTDCExtend...
- 11:51 AM NOvA-ART Revision 34052 (svn): Remove unused txt file.
- 11:37 AM NOvA-ART Revision 34050 (svn): 1. Remove unused value fPosDist in IsoGen_module.cc
- 2. Add fPL which is a list of momentum to simulate.
3. Add monopole simulation job fcls.
- 04:57 PM NOvA-ART Revision 33573 (svn): Add some trigger information.
- Change the initial value of MC infor into negative value. So we can choose event with MC filled.
Fixed a bug when try...
- 06:50 PM NOvA-ART Revision 33490 (svn): Correct a bug to calculate dE/dx with Birks effect. Update the fast monopole analyzer module to get root tree on cosmic background.
- 11:05 PM NOvA-ART Revision 33484 (svn): Add a module FastMMStudy to create TTree to tune fast monopole trigger. Add the fcl job for this module to work on raw files. Add a requiremnt of at least 3 hits in each view for the MMSlicer.
- 11:14 AM NOvA-ART Revision 33477 (svn): Add configuration to overlay monopole and cosmic data.
- Add BackTracker in the monopole overlay jobfcl.
Also available in: Atom