- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/03/2011
- Last connection: 09/14/2011
- E-Center (Developer, 02/14/2011)
- 10:37 AM E-Center Feature #1846 (New): circuit information on homepage
- (submitting this as requested by Max)
The landing page should include circuit info too. This could be done in a n...
- 04:34 PM E-Center Bug #1119 (Rejected): DRS errors
- I tried selecting 2 weeks worth of data, and got this error (after a LONG) wait.
Ideally e-center should support r...
- 10:38 AM E-Center Feature #868: additional DOE sites added to weathermap
- Here is the list of DOE site nodes we are running tests to:
newmon.bnl.gov (bwctl) lhcperfmon.bnl...
- 03:51 PM E-Center Revision 44eea0c0: updates/clarifications to help files
- 03:44 PM E-Center Bug #873 (Closed): Forward RTT vs Forward Delay is confusing
- Not sure how to fix this. Maybe include tool name? (PingER vs owamp)
Maybe remove one of them?
Currently delay i...
- 03:41 PM E-Center Bug #871 (Rejected): throughput data window too small
- For utilization and delay, a 2 hour window makes sense, but for the bwctl data we use 1 week for the default interval...
- 03:33 PM E-Center Bug #870 (Closed): Restore calculation of potential destinations based on source
- several of the source/dest pairs return this error:
Whoops! No data was available for this query. If you believe...
- 03:30 PM E-Center Bug #869 (Closed): traceroute line on graph disappears
- after modifying the source (but not the dest), the lines on the map disappeared
- 03:25 PM E-Center Feature #868 (Closed): additional DOE sites added to weathermap
- ESnet is also collecting data for the following sites:
JGI, LLNL, SNLL, ORNL, NERSC, PNNL
can they be added?
- 10:26 AM E-Center Feature #842 (Closed): ability to plot bwctl data
- Currently the weathermap page only shows a min/max/average forward and reverse.
Is needs to say what time interval...
Also available in: Atom