- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/06/2010
- Last connection: 01/31/2012
- 10:40 AM E-Center Bug #1814: Fix display of embedded results in issues
- Whoever takes over for me should probably contact me to discuss this one -- the pieces are in place to resolve this i...
- 10:38 AM E-Center Bug #1291: Funny crossing paths on the geo map
- If E-Center continues with OpenLayer, this should probably be rejected unless feature collision detection in OL is im...
- 10:36 AM E-Center Feature #1846: circuit information on homepage
- See the construction of the enhanced site centric view -- all that needs to happen is circuit data to be integrated i...
- 10:33 AM E-Center Bug #2426: Enhanced site-centric view
- This is functional and can be seen at https://ecenter.fnal.gov/network/sites
The ticket is left open with two task...
- 10:27 AM E-Center Feature #1262: narrow down observed issue data through the posted network issue link
- Unassigning myself. This would be cool if it can be done. It might be easier with a different architecture though.
- 10:26 AM E-Center Feature #771 (Closed): Circuits Mapping
- 10:25 AM E-Center Idea #1910 (Closed): What to do on geo-traceroute when only reverse traceroute available
- Max and I discussed this a week or so ago. Closing -- this is rare, not a big deal, and hard to implement.
- 10:24 AM E-Center Feature #1182: Exchange Shibboleth metadata with partners
- Bouncing to Max. Someone will need to join a Shib federation for Shib auth to be useful.
- 10:23 AM E-Center Feature #771 (Resolved): Circuits Mapping
- If I understand this ticket correctly, it is done but needs further refinement.
- 03:54 PM E-Center Bug #2401 (Closed): Spurious (and slow) AJAX requests
Also available in: Atom