- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/12/2010
- Last connection: 11/19/2014
- NOvA Production Projects (Developer, 01/14/2013)
- IF Data Handling Client Tools (ifdhc) (Reporter, 04/29/2014)
- SOFTWARE (Developer, 11/28/2011)
- Near Detector (Developer, 03/18/2014)
- MINOS Online (Reporter, 02/02/2013)
- RMS (Developer, 03/13/2012)
- Memo Pad (Developer, 08/15/2011)
- Near Detector Module Filling (Manager, Developer, 01/20/2014)
- SIMULATION (Developer, 11/28/2011)
- FIFE (Developer, 09/29/2014)
- ADMIN (Developer, 10/23/2012)
- MINOS (Developer, 07/31/2017)
- DATABASE (Developer, 07/17/2012)
- 08:23 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13815 (svn): Adding the FTS instance used exclusively for fcl files into the standard FTS restart scripts.
- 01:05 AM NOvA-ART Revision 13775 (svn): Adding a script for debuging the overlay scripts. This attempts to duplicate the required environment for overlay_files.sh. In the future adding overlay_cosmics to this might be useful.
- 11:20 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13773 (svn): Changing ND rock & detector FHC flux files to version 07. Reflecting the newest flux files from the beam simulation group.
- 10:04 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13672 (svn): Adding and changing scripts for Ruth's hadron cosmic production. These changes should help with doing cosmic hadron overlays.
- 06:32 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13581 (svn): Add human readable spill_time parameter. There are now two fcl parameters for determining the time between event start times.
- spill_time -human readable in seconds
timeBetweenEvents -time between events in ns
spill_time takes precede...
- 04:59 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13430 (svn): First ana version of commit 13429.
- 04:58 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13429 (svn): Remove the geantonly special label from standard usage. Instead ND pre overlay fcls will get a none label just like everything else. And ND rockonly single nu, geantonly will get nova.special set to "rock_secondaries". While FD single cosmic ray/evt geant only will get nova.special set to "cosmic_secondaries". With "-cosmic_secondaries" or "-rock_secondaries" will get appended to any other $SPECIAL values that are being used include the manual version.
- 04:40 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13360 (svn): First ana commit for development commit 13359. Adding occupied spill filter for near detector cry generation.
- 04:39 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13359 (svn): Add occupied spill filter back in for matching detector is nd and generator is cry.
- 04:25 PM NOvA-ART Revision 13357 (svn): First ana commit of development commit 13356. Remove occupied spill filter from most configurations.
Also available in: Atom