- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05/14/2014
- Last connection: 03/25/2015
- 02:26 PM SeaQuest Decoding Revision 696c0f88: XMerge branch 'mariusz_dev' of ssh://cdcvs.fnal.gov/cvs/projects/seaquest-decoding into mariusz_dev
- 02:21 PM SeaQuest Decoding Revision 8501625a: more comments and cleaned up
- 11:05 AM SeaScape Bug #6538: Correct tdcTime spectra
- This is what comes of it. Pay no attention to the spill selector as I commented it out in the query.
- 02:23 PM SeaScape Idea #6605 (Assigned): Notes
- Dhyaanesh and Mariusz have started working on implementing notes.
- 02:21 PM SeaScape Bug #6537 (Assigned): Memory consumption
- I've started to look into this issue and have a few ideas in mind. I will begin working on this bug after the query b...
- 02:18 PM SeaScape Bug #6606 (Resolved): The issue with decimals
- There is dynamical decimal handling with the new version. Any data with max value less than 100 will have 2 decimal p...
- 01:50 PM SeaScape Bug #6607: Multiplicity spectra
- Picture which shows the highlighted problem area.
- 01:14 PM SeaScape Idea #6536 (Feedback): Link section
- Please clarify what you mean about including a link section. Would you like to include a separate page where link and...
- 01:10 PM SeaScape Bug #6530 (Resolved): Hidden scalers in scaler list
- The bottom of the list will no longer be cut off with the next version. Increased padding so the bottom of the list i...
Also available in: Atom