Enrique Arrieta Diaz
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/30/2010
- Last connection: 04/30/2020
- 03:53 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Running_the_EventDisplay (#23)
- Introduces the color code convention for MC particle attributes on the EVD
- 05:13 PM NOvA-ART Revision 21341 (svn): Added MIT as part of the good sites to use
- 09:31 AM NOvA Production Wiki edit: Keepup_Jobs (#69)
- 09:22 AM NOvA-ART Revision 20864 (svn): Allowing Hyak_CE to be used and preventing Harvard from being used
- 06:04 PM NOvA-ART Revision 20734 (svn): Included: Clemson, Cornell, Hyak_CE, and NotreDame as available offsite clusters for NOvA jobs.
- 04:54 PM NOvA-ART Revision 20730 (svn): Introducting an else within the PNFS_NOVA_DATA if, in order to setup: setup ifdhc v1_8_7 -q +debug:+e7:+p279, in case that the path does not exist.
- 04:19 PM NOvA-ART Revision 20729 (svn): Introducing a check and an if is to ensure that the environmental variable PNFS_NOVA_DATA is properly setup depending on the cluster that the code is going to run in
- 04:09 PM NOvA-ART Revision 20728 (svn): Removing an extra curly braquet in line 102
- 04:06 PM NOvA-ART Revision 20727 (svn): Introducing kNumuCCIncluXSecCosThetaBinning. This is: 8 Cos theta bins. Theta is the angle between the muon and the incident neutrino. Based on angular resolution from Numu CC Inclusive Cross section studies
- 02:21 PM NOvA-ART Wiki edit: Production_Tools_and_Procedures (#37)
Also available in: Atom