- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/01/2010
- Last connection: 06/14/2019
- 09:46 AM CetModules Feature #22690: Improve portability of CetTest
- One further commit has been added to resolve the case where output of @cet_script@ is used as input to @cet_test@ via...
- 06:38 AM CetModules Feature #22690: Improve portability of CetTest
- Ben Morgan wrote:
> I'll add a proposed fix for these to the same branch.
Now done on branch: https://github.com/...
- 10:55 AM CetModules Feature #22690: Improve portability of CetTest
- For further info, I've identified two additional places affected by use of relative paths/PATH to known resources:
- 11:31 AM CetModules Feature #22690 (Under Discussion): Improve portability of CetTest
- I've been testing the Spack-MVP1 feature branches up to Art, admittedly quickly outside of spack-dev, and found a cou...
- 04:00 PM canvas Revision abae2f8e: Remove dependency on ROOT.
- 07:10 AM canvas Bug #18075: ABI types not available (again) after canvas/canvas_root_io refactoring
- I've attached a patch that provides a very experimental workaround for this issue (also browsable on GitHub: https://...
- 05:41 AM art Idea #18942: Possible way around SIP and allowing use of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on macOS?
- A quick query - with @CetModules@ now being developed actively and the initial structure in @cetlib_except@, would "P...
- 11:40 AM messagefacility Feature #19960 (Under Discussion): Proposal for use of self-location in MessageFacility for builtin plugins
- In relation to Issues #17900 and #18942, I've explored additional ways to allow plugins to be located at runtime with...
- 11:48 AM art Idea #18942: Possible way around SIP and allowing use of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on macOS?
- For information, a full build and install of art that works natively on macOS with SIP enabled system and not requiri...
- 01:07 PM art Idea #18942: Possible way around SIP and allowing use of DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH on macOS?
- Kyle Knoepfel wrote:
> Thanks, Ben, for all your work on this.
> In full honesty, we have some concerns that th...
Also available in: Atom