- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/22/2013
- Last connection: 11/30/2020
- gwms-cloud-vms (Manager, Developer, 10/15/2015)
- GlideinWMS (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Liason, Sponsor, 10/22/2013)
- FIFE (Developer, 04/16/2014)
- Active Archive Facilities Project (Manager, Developer, 01/28/2015)
- glideinwms_ci (Developer, 07/13/2017)
- Fermi Redmine (Liason, 07/27/2015)
- GlideinWMS Release Manager (Manager, Developer, 01/07/2014)
- Compute Services Tools (Developer, 11/18/2019)
- 05:24 PM GlideinWMS Feature #24826 (Resolved): Add a mechanism to run custom scripts at the end of the Glidein execution
- 05:23 PM GlideinWMS Revision a295913a: Merge branch 'v37/24826_v1' into branch_v3_7
- 02:55 PM GlideinWMS Feature #25275 (Feedback): Add the ability to recognize w/ auto-select also PPC architectures
- Changes are in v36/25275
Note for the ticket: ppc64le - is the little-endian version of PPC64 processors (for easier...
- 02:53 PM GlideinWMS Revision 6c78543d: Added support for ppc64le and ppc64 architectures when HTCondor platform is set to auto
- 02:34 PM GlideinWMS Feature #25275: Add the ability to recognize w/ auto-select also PPC architectures
- Support part of the ticket (via emails and meeting participation):
* research of possible tarballs to build the glid...
- 02:29 PM GlideinWMS Feature #25275 (Feedback): Add the ability to recognize w/ auto-select also PPC architectures
- The Italian site CINECA has a cluster, Marconi 100, with powerpc machines (ppc64le architecture).
Would be nice for ...
- 01:56 PM GlideinWMS Feature #24826 (Feedback): Add a mechanism to run custom scripts at the end of the Glidein execution
- 12:08 PM GlideinWMS Feature #25148: ansible scripts to upgrade/downgrade frontend/factory
- Feedback sent via email, copying here for ease....
- 10:15 PM GlideinWMS Feature #25053 (Resolved): Remove additional install/configuration scripts
- 04:46 PM GlideinWMS Revision 47e6a3f1: Merge branch 'master' into branch_v3_7
Also available in: Atom