- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/22/2013
- Last connection: 02/19/2019
- Fermi Redmine (Liason, 07/27/2015)
- Active Archive Facilities Project (Manager, Developer, 01/28/2015)
- gwms-cloud-vms (Manager, Developer, 10/15/2015)
- glideinWMS (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 10/22/2013)
- glideinwms_ci (Developer, 07/13/2017)
- FIFE (Developer, 04/16/2014)
- GlideinWMS Release Manager (Manager, Developer, 01/07/2014)
- 03:09 PM glideinWMS Support #21929: Follow up w/ OSG and HTCondor to allow a clean exit in PBS
- Some useful links (torque documentation):
- 03:02 PM glideinWMS Bug #21682: Glidein not killing condor processes
- On 2/19 Diego, Erik and I had a troubleshooting session testing the changes and confirmed that these do solve the pro...
- 03:02 PM glideinWMS Support #21929 (New): Follow up w/ OSG and HTCondor to allow a clean exit in PBS
- As documented in #21682, when removing a job submitted to a PBS system, the signal is now sent correctly to condor th...
- 08:58 PM glideinWMS Support #21903 (New): test_os.sh not recognizing OS past rhel6 but test_os.sh seems not GWMS code
- As reported by Steve Timm:...
- 08:38 PM glideinWMS Bug #21898: Error preventing the Frontend fo match jobs
- My suggestion (considering Marco's findings and Lorena's indications) is:
1. to use a comparison that can work w/ bo...
- 06:42 PM glideinWMS Bug #21898: Error preventing the Frontend fo match jobs
- More from Edgar:
The frontend config is here:
- 06:23 PM glideinWMS Feature #15176 (Resolved): Track jobs that spawn multiple nodes, e.g. HPC submission
- 06:02 PM glideinWMS Bug #21898: Error preventing the Frontend fo match jobs
- The info form Edgar is also in the OSG ticket: https://opensciencegrid.atlassian.net/browse/SOFTWARE-3545
- 05:42 PM glideinWMS Bug #21898 (New): Error preventing the Frontend fo match jobs
- Edgar is having problems with GlideinWMS 3.4.3 Frontend. It seems the matching expression is not working properly.
- 06:45 PM glideinWMS Feature #21886 (New): Custom modules for job wrappers
- Currently, the support for user job wrappers in GlideinWMS allows multiple wrappers but they are "cat" one after the ...
Also available in: Atom