- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 12/04/2019
- Simulation Tools and Features (Developer, Liason, 04/29/2014)
- Personal Projects (Manager, 10/30/2012)
- MINERvA Software Infrastructure (Manager, 05/02/2014)
- MINERvA Configurator (Manager, 11/28/2012)
- Minerva Personal Perdue, G. (Manager, 10/29/2012)
- MINERvA Run Control (Developer, Reporter, 09/09/2010)
- Minerva Job Submission Scripts (Developer, 07/01/2014)
- GENIE (Manager, Developer, 08/20/2013)
- art (Reporter, 08/27/2013)
- art Hough (Developer, 08/27/2013)
- art_root_io (Reporter, 08/13/2018)
- AI-for-Accelerators (Manager, 06/20/2019)
- genie_ci (Manager, Developer, 12/20/2017)
- PlotUtils Management (Manager, Developer, 06/06/2019)
- Geant4 (Liason, 12/15/2015)
- PPFX (ReadOnlyUser, 10/10/2017)
- CAPTAIN-MINERvA (Manager, 11/05/2015)
- DoSSiER (Developer, Liason, 10/12/2016)
- Fermi Redmine (Developer, Liason, 10/26/2012)
- ADMIN (Liason, 12/12/2014)
- Professor-based Parameter Variation (Manager, 06/22/2017)
- Minerva Personal Tice, B. G. (Manager, 10/29/2012)
- 04:23 PM AI-for-Accelerators Milestone #22948 (New): Project finalization
- Finalize documentation (*Y2-Q4-milestone*) TODO: Need to break documentation up into a bunch of smaller tasks throug...
- 04:22 PM AI-for-Accelerators Milestone #22947 (New): Project extension exploration, part 1
- This is a milestone (*Y2-Q4-milestone*), but a vague one. Propose this means writing a report or a short arXiv paper....
- 04:21 PM AI-for-Accelerators Task #22946 (New): Demonstrate dynamic loading of weights without re-flashing the FPGA?
- We suspect this is possible, but aren't sure how to do it. - We did claim we would do this in the proposal though.
- 04:20 PM AI-for-Accelerators Task #22945 (New): Demonstrate training based on data collection with the RL agent and automated re-flashes of the FPGA
- 04:20 PM AI-for-Accelerators Task #22944 (New): Demonstrate training based on data collection with the RL agent using manual re-flashes of the FPGA
- 04:20 PM AI-for-Accelerators Task #22943 (New): Training mechanism validation
- 04:19 PM AI-for-Accelerators Milestone #22942 (New): Historical agent
- Implement an agent based on historical data on the board (in crate) with access to GMPS and test agent-based control...
- 03:20 PM AI-for-Accelerators Task #22937 (New): Finalize long-term storage estimates and required storage horizons
- 03:19 PM AI-for-Accelerators Task #22936 (New): Finalize list of required devices and catalogers
- 03:19 PM AI-for-Accelerators Task #22935 (New): Data products, part 3
Also available in: Atom