- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/07/2010
- Last connection: 02/21/2019
- Minerva Personal Perdue, G. (Manager, 10/29/2012)
- Fermi Redmine (Developer, Liason, 10/26/2012)
- MINERvA Configurator (Manager, 11/28/2012)
- Geant4 (Liason, 12/15/2015)
- MINERvA Run Control (Developer, Reporter, 09/09/2010)
- Personal Projects (Manager, 10/30/2012)
- DoSSiER (Developer, Liason, 10/12/2016)
- Minerva Personal Tice, B. G. (Manager, 10/29/2012)
- Simulation Tools and Features (Developer, Liason, 04/29/2014)
- Minerva Job Submission Scripts (Developer, 07/01/2014)
- art_root_io (Reporter, 08/13/2018)
- Professor-based Parameter Variation (Manager, 06/22/2017)
- GENIE (Manager, Developer, 08/20/2013)
- MINERvA Software Infrastructure (Manager, 05/02/2014)
- PPFX (ReadOnlyUser, 10/10/2017)
- CAPTAIN-MINERvA (Manager, 11/05/2015)
- art Hough (Developer, 08/27/2013)
- genie_ci (Manager, Developer, 12/20/2017)
- art (Reporter, 08/27/2013)
- ADMIN (Liason, 12/12/2014)
- 12:22 PM GENIE Feature #12157 (Closed): expand genie/comparison/src/MINERvA Fitting&Val package to include more recent exp.data
- This is really being properly covered in other tasks.
- 12:05 PM GENIE Feature #15156 (Closed): Modify GENIE Comparisons package to produce Minerva App Plots
- 12:26 PM GENIE Feature #14629 (Closed): Establish build procedure
- 12:25 PM GENIE Feature #15156: Modify GENIE Comparisons package to produce Minerva App Plots
- Still some Professor interface issues to deal with
- 04:45 PM GENIE Feature #15156 (Closed): Modify GENIE Comparisons package to produce Minerva App Plots
- Work with M. Roda at Liverpool.
- 12:27 PM GENIE Feature #14651 (New): Begin using CI
- Begin using CI - this makes sense once we have unit tests running and an understanding of how to plug in AVS.
- 12:25 PM GENIE Feature #14650 (New): Multiple configurations
- Survey FNAL experiments and compile a list of most commonly used versions of ROOT and other 3rd party packages. Begin...
- 12:23 PM GENIE Feature #14649 (New): Large scale physics validation
- Consult with CI team about procedures for running large scale physics validation. Can we use the AVS scripts we have ...
- 12:21 PM GENIE Feature #14648 (New): Consult with CI team about unit tests.
- Consult with CI team about unit tests - do they have a recommended C++ framework (e.g. Boost) and any examples/experi...
- 12:20 PM GENIE Feature #14647 (New): Discuss partnerships with CI team
- Discuss partnerships with CI team - what sort of help/scripts can they offer, etc.?
Also available in: Atom