- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/01/2010
- Last connection: 04/18/2011
- cet-multicore-public (Developer, 10/19/2010)
- 05:26 AM fast Revision c9c04cc2: Add numactl core specification to profrun, update cmake files, update libunwind to git HEAD
- 10:06 PM fast Revision 6a5b5930: Add initial implementation of unique profdata_* files
- profdata_* files based on process id alone have the potential to
be overwritten if the process id of a recent profrun...
- 06:04 AM fast Revision 3e95487b: Add unthreaded "thread" test and correct bfdresolver.[h|cc]
- thread_nothreads_t is similar to the other threaded example progreams
but replaces calls to pthread_create with a sim...
- 04:12 AM fast Revision 9850faf3: Add provisional functional libbfd symbol resolution
- Modify and modularize code in the bfd symbol resolver in preparation
for moving profile parsing into a separate execu...
- 08:19 AM fast Revision 64601185: Add bfd symbol resolution support (unfinished) and profiler comparison doc
- Support is in progress to replace the current symbol resolution method
with an improved method based on libbfd on sys...
- 12:35 PM fast Revision 2f99817f: Adds examples to test profiling multithreaded programs
- This adds two example programs with nearly identical code. Each
program calls two separate functions that alter coun...
- 07:07 PM fast Revision 83a327fc: Minor changes to deal with varying layouts for [vdso] section
- On x86_64 linux machines with a fixed vsyscall address
(0xffffffffff600000-0xffffffffffe00000), the permissions for t...
- 07:48 PM fast Revision a8b9c10e: Add basic support for getting names of vsyscalls on x86_64
- Adds support for replacing lookupfailure_0xffffffffff??????
with one of the three static vsyscalls on x86_64 (vgettim...
Also available in: Atom