- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/04/2013
- Last connection: 07/30/2018
- 09:46 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36192 (svn): Copy and paste the changes to HornPolarity Check Cut over from trunk version of SpillCuts (I think made by Erica) such that newer data files also work.
- 06:19 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36191 (svn): Merging revision 36190 from R19-04-17-2019ana-br to the trunk.
- Adding directory for POT and event accounting macros.
- 06:18 PM NOvA-ART Revision 36190 (svn): Adding directory for POT and event accounting macros.
- 05:13 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35896 (svn): Adding in function MakeTimeSeries to make the response vs time plots and fits of PE/cm vs time (and allows for fits on each diblock)
- 03:58 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35876 (svn): Removed diblock-time series breakdowns for PECorr/cm and PE, leaving PE/cm only. Interactive jobs trying to use the time-based 14 diblocks for 3 variables and 2 views were being killed, but with only the PE/cm variables, they aren't. I'm guessing it's memory usage thing and PE/cm is the one I really care most about to understand drift.
- 05:40 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35767 (svn): To make the Response Vs Time plots, I had thought I neded to use the evt_hour, evt_year, etc and do a conversion back to unix-like timestamp. However, it turns out that the muondEdx ana trees actually were saving the timestamp too, under EventTimeHigh. So I have switched my more complicated conversions over to just using EventTimeHigh, which I believe to be a uint32_t.
- 04:11 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35569 (svn): When I made the change previously to getOutputName, it was to make it easy to use the function for both files to input from a function to output from a function. The way this was done was to use SAMPLE for input and OUTNAME for output. However, I noticed that I didn't remove SAMPLE from a place where it was explicitly wanting an output. I think it's fixed now...
- 12:55 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35534 (svn): One may at some point be interested in making a CSV with calibration numbers from a custom file (I just was...) - I've fixed up the way the MakeCSV function handles the sample and output names so that you can give a custom data input with sample and a custom output name with output.
- 11:36 AM NOvA-ART Revision 35532 (svn): Accidentally called the sampleMC switch the MCSample switch in another spot. Fixed so that it should actually work now.
- 04:08 PM NOvA-ART Revision 35443 (svn): No need to include ctime twice... oops
Also available in: Atom