- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/08/2013
- Last connection: 08/06/2013
- 05:46 PM NOvA-ART Revision 27256 (svn): Adding StandardSpillCut.
- 03:14 PM NOvA-ART Revision 27150 (svn): Fixing the bug in handling of the overflow energy bin in the peripheral sample until further study.
- 02:49 PM NOvA-ART Revision 27149 (svn): Making the macro take the prediction root filename as a command line argument along with different analysis region. Also making the POT a global constant. Most importantly, now it calculates the total background correctly.
- 03:54 PM NOvA-ART Revision 27049 (svn): Updating loaders and adding warning.
- 10:00 PM NOvA-ART Revision 27011 (svn): Make the POT a global constant.
- 08:37 PM NOvA-ART Revision 27010 (svn): The path of the root file is added from my directory, for now.
- 08:20 PM NOvA-ART Revision 27009 (svn): First version of the macro to calculate events in various PID regions for nue signal, background and different components. Driven by predictions from root files.
- 11:35 PM NOvA-ART Revision 26917 (svn): A few updates and a bit clean up.
- 12:37 PM NOvA-ART Revision 26907 (svn): The fix will allow us to put high energy events(>= 4GeV) in the 8th bin in peripheral sample.
Also available in: Atom