- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/02/2013
- Last connection: 06/12/2020
- Booster LLRF PIP-II Integration (Manager, 08/19/2020)
- Booster LOCO files (Manager, 04/05/2013)
- SDDS to OPTIM Converter (Manager, 12/02/2013)
- Common files (Manager, 04/22/2013)
- Booster MAD8 files (Manager, 04/05/2013)
- LOCO in MPI (Manager, 02/05/2014)
- Make MADX DAT files (Manager, 06/23/2015)
- Check ORM results (Manager, 10/06/2016)
- LOCO in C++ (Manager, 06/14/2013)
- Fake ORM Creator (Manager, 12/20/2016)
- ESME-Plot (Manager, Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Booster Lattice and LOCO Files (Manager, 04/02/2013)
- Proton Source LLRF (Manager, 02/18/2019)
- MAD8 source code (Manager, 04/05/2013)
- Booster New LOCO files (Manager, 04/22/2013)
- PIP-II Booster MADX Files (Manager, 05/05/2020)
- Booster MADX files (Manager, 04/05/2013)
- Analysis of LOCO results (Manager, 01/21/2014)
- Dispersion data to SDDS converter (Deprecated) (Manager, 04/22/2013)
- Fix Booster Lattice in C++ (Manager, 12/17/2013)
- Decouple in C++ (Manager, 11/13/2013)
- ORM data to SDDS converter (Deprecated) (Manager, 04/29/2013)
- Calculate dQs (Manager, 12/12/2014)
- 11:11 AM PIP-II Booster MADX Files Revision b6f3b147: Slightly modified booster_readme.txt file
- 12:46 PM Elog Feature #21592 (New): Ability to add comments to subsections of the same elog entry
- The ability to add comments to an old entry that is already locked should be implemented. For example, when an entry ...
- 09:13 AM Make MADX DAT files Revision ca8a6e9a: MakeMADXDat.cpp: updated so that compilation is successful in Mojave. Commented out boost/process.hpp because there is some declaration error in one of its headers. Chaned ifstream to std::ifstream to disambiguate during compile
- 07:23 AM Elog Bug #20740 (New): Photos that are in portrait display rotated to landscape display after submission.
- A photo that is taken in portrait mode is rotated to landscape after submission.
- 08:46 AM Elog Idea #19525 (Closed): 32 character limits in subject
- Why is the limit so small? Legitimate titles may not fit in this small number of characters. 32 is an *unreasonable* ...
- 11:24 AM LOCO in MPI Wiki edit: Wiki (#60)
- 11:23 AM LOCO in MPI Wiki edit: Wiki (#59)
- 11:21 AM LOCO in C++ Wiki edit: Wiki (#128)
- 11:17 AM LOCO in C++ Wiki edit: Wiki (#127)
- 11:14 AM LOCO in MPI Revision c9247c58: Added rfactor and Sthreshold options to main.cpp.
- Disp.cpp, Disp.hpp: Added _rfactor and SetRfactor() to support use of rfactor. Modified calculate_slope_and_ci() to s...
Also available in: Atom