This release has one major new feature, and a few bugfixes
We've added the -B flag, which affects dependencies heavily, to wit:
- having different branches of the dependency tree end in different
instances of the same product is an error
- setting up something that differs in version, etc. from what you
already have setup is an error (you must do an unsetup first
to switch versions)
- dependencies which are already setup are not unsetup/resetup
by setting up something which depends on them.
- ups depend shows all the branches of dependencies, rather than
suppressing later mentions of the same product.
This flag can be set in the envrionment variable UPS_OVERRIDE, which
means it affects all ups commands.
- ups used to list things multiple times if given a -H option with
a list of flavors, it no longer does.
- various parts of the ups test suite were printing mismatch errors