- Table of contents
- Welcome to the MicroBooNE offline software project.
- MicroBooNE Software Environment
Welcome to the MicroBooNE offline software project.¶
For now there's no pubic build. You must download the uBooNE code to your usual LArSoft test release area and build there. When we have lots more code we'll consider a nightly build and more administration.Here are the instructions to use the uBooNE offline svn repository.
- Contact a manager (like Wes, email@example.com) to get added to the developer list if you are not already on it.
- Go setup yourself up to work with LArSoft as instructed at https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/uboonecode/wiki/Uboone_guide.
- Go in your development area (where srcs/ and build/ live) and say
svn co svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/trunk/products/ubfcl, for example.
- Go in
svn co svn+ssh://email@example.com/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/trunk/GENIEextractor, for example.
cd include; and say
ln -s ../GENIEextractor/ .(don't forget the dot) and then cd back to the top dirname.
gmake GENIEextractor.all, and construct your fcl file and run
lar -c myjobscript.fclas usual.
- Be sure and
svn ci -m "helpful comment" svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/trunk GENIEextractorand
svn update svn+ssh://email@example.com/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/trunkfrequently.
- You can export (bash) setenv (csh) CVSROOT to svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/ or svn+ssh://email@example.com/cvs/projects/larsoftsvn/trunk/ as you work with each repository and thus not need to spell it out each time, if you find that to be less unwieldy.
- Go in to your test release (
dirname) and do
svn co svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline
- Add a directory for yourself in the
usersarea. If your username is
cd ubooneoffline; svn mkdir users/bluebeard; svn update
- Now, put your pirate treasure in your directory! To put it in the repository, do:
svn add pirate_treasure; svn commit -m 'arrrr!' pirate_treasure
- Put your code here!
- Go into your larsoft test release and do addpkg_svn -d svn+ssh://email@example.com/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline -h AnalysisTree