Eric Church, 05/07/2013 01:27 PM
h1. Welcome to the MicroBooNE offline software project.
For now there's no pubic build. You must download the uBooNE code to your usual LArSoft test release area and build there. When we have lots more code we'll consider a nightly build and more administration.
Here are the instructions to use the uBooNE offline svn repository.
* Go setup yourself up to work with LArSoft as instructed at https://cdcvs.fnal.gov/redmine/projects/larsoftsvn/wiki.
* If you don't already have one, make yourself a test release in the usual way, @newrel -t development dirname; cd dirname; srt_setup -a;@.
* Now in @dirname@ say @svn co svn+ssh://email@example.com/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/trunk/GENIEextractor@, for example.
* @cd include@; and say @ln -s ../GENIEextractor/ .@ (don't forget the dot) and then cd back to the top dirname.
* @gmake GENIEextractor.all@, and construct your fcl file and run @lar -c myjobscript.fcl@ as usual.
* Be sure and @svn ci -m "helpful comment" svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/trunk GENIEextractor@ and @svn update svn+ssh://email@example.com/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/trunk@ frequently.
* You can export (bash) setenv (csh) CVSROOT to svn+ssh://firstname.lastname@example.org/cvs/projects/ubooneoffline/ or svn+ssh://email@example.com/cvs/projects/larsoftsvn/trunk/ as you work with each repository and thus not need to spell it out each time, if you find that to be less unwieldy.
* Feel free to do put your code here!
h1. MicroBooNE UPS Products
* [[Overview of MicroBooNE UPS Products]]
* [[Batch Tools]]