The flux histograms for uBooNE are located:
- The "470m" tells how far from the target the flux window is placed (470 meters).
* The "r200" means that a circle of radius 200 cm was used to measure the flux.
* The "fhc" means that the horn is in forward current mode, used for neutrino running. rhc would be used for antineutrino running.
* The file contains four histograms numu, numubar, nue, nuebar.
- Each shows the energy spectrum of the neutrino type.
- Units are number of neutrinos per 10^20 POT/cm^2/bin.